Columbus Day is a U.S. holiday that commemorates the landing of Christopher Columbus in the New World on October 12, 1492.
Below are the 45 Catchy Columbus Day Slogans. Share them with your friends.
Columbus Day Slogans
Let’s celebrate Columbus Day by drinking Sangria, getting lost and stealing someone’s stuff
It’s all began in 1942
Columbus gave the world another world
Stop Columbus Day NOW!
Columbus: A globe completer
Let’s celebrate Columbus Day by walking into someone’s house and telling them we live there now
It’s Columbus Day, where is the party?
Say no to Columbus Day
Columbus Day, let’s go exploring
Have a great Columbus Day
Columbus Day Sucks
No more Genocide, Abolish Columbus Day
Hey Christopher Columbus….. Fuck You!
Happy Columbus Day from my shore to yours!
On Columbus Day, I wish that you discover many things that are brighter and more beautiful
I am here to wish you happy Columbus Day
I assume a Columbus Day sale means I can go into that store and take everyting I want
Columbus was douche
On Columbus Day, it is traditional to give syphilis
The Columbus Day, the shit Day
- 40 Catchy Bosses Day Slogans and Sayings
- 50 Great Black History Month Slogans and Sayings
- 100 Creative Birthday Slogans and Sayings
- 60 Creative April Fool’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 100 Best World Earth Day Slogans and Sayings
- 100 Best Environment Day Slogans and Sayings
- 100 Catchy New Year Slogans and New Year Sayings
- 110 Catchy Christmas Slogans And Sayings You’ll Love
- 50 Catchy Friday Slogans and Sayings
- 100 Catchy Earth Day Slogans and Sayings