In this post you will find 50 International Women’s Day Slogans and Sayings
Women’s Day Slogans
Honor, Love, Respect Woman
It’s Your Day…Woman’s Day!
Equal rights are not special rights. International Women’s Day.
Celebrating all of woman’s achievements
Out of the kitchen and into the White House!
Every mother is a working mother
Empowering Women – Empowering Humanity
Women are as strong as men
A free race cannot be born of slave mothers
Don’t let Women’s Rights get Left behind
Break the silence, on men’s violence
Check Out: National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
Stand up for women, Its Women’s Day
One is not born a woman, one becomes one
We will Not be Silent
Celebrating the Elegance of womanhood
Behind every successful man is a woman
Strong, Confident, Smart, and with a caring heart
All Woman and Proud of It
Wishing you a day that’s just like you, Amazing
Women are always beautiful
Wonderful Outstanding Marvelous Adorable Nice
Hope your day is as sweet as you are
A woman should be an illusion
One is not born, but rather becomes, a woman
Check Out: 147 Best Strong Women Quotes & Sayings
Woman’s virtue is man’s greatest invention
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
Equal rights, equal opportunities, Progress for all
Men will never understand women
Women are the real architects of society
Who Needs Guys?
Women like silent men. They think they’re listening
A woman should soften but not weaken a man
Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more
Women’s Day Sayings
You have everything to take the world in your stride.
Woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.
A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.
A woman can say more in a sigh than a man can say in a sermon.
Next to the wound, what women make best is the bandage.
Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as outside.
The two women exchanged the kind of glance women use when no knife is handy.
The rarest thing in the world is a woman who is pleased with photographs of herself.
Sure, God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Women get the last word in every argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
47 Best World Diabetes Day Slogans, Sayings, Phrases & Mottos
There are tons of inspirational World Diabetes Day slogans that are being used to commemorate this special day annually.
Diabetes Day is a universal awareness campaign that was started in 1991 as a result of the increase in diabetes-related health threat cases.
It is held annually on November 14. It was launched by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the United Nations with the aim of preventing and curing diabetes. However, it was only until 2006 that it was recognized officially as United Nations Day.
The main activities that are carried out during this day include social media awareness campaigns, diabetes screening programmes, sports events, among others.
Main talking points include how to cope with diabetes in today’s lifestyle, diabetes prevention, types of diabetes, and how the family, children, youth and people living with diabetes can deal with this health threat.
Nevertheless, each diabetes global awareness campaign is marked with different themes and slogans focusing on diabetes.
These slogans are used to sensitize people more on this disease and help show people from different destinations that we are united in the fight against this disease.
World Diabetes Day Slogans
Despite a large number of diabetes slogans available to mark this day, here are the 47 Best World Diabetes Day slogans:
Together we can stop diabetes
Tomorrow’s prevention, today
Be well, know your BGL
Pancreas on strike
Diabetes awareness: Because it matters!
Keep eyes on Diabetes
Will you act in time?
Stop Diabetes before it starts
Insulin addict for life
Let’s beat Diabetes
Faith, Cure, Hope – Diabetes
Together let’s show we care
Bring Diabetes to light
Yes, I’m diabetic. No, it is not because I ate too much sugar.
I am in a fight against Diabetes
Not Diabetic, Just Sugar Challenged
Let’s all stand together in the fight against Diabetes
We are better than Diabetes
Don’t let Diabetes ruin your life, let’s beat it together!
A World United Against Diabetes
Keep Calm and Beat Diabetes!
I can do anything except make insulin
Diabetes kills 1 person every 8 seconds
Diabetes doesn’t discriminate
Diabetes can no longer be ignored
Manage well, live well
Diabetes must never win!
Let’s take control of diabetes now
Keep calm & Support World Diabetes Day
Knock out Diabetes
Know Diabetes, Fight Diabetes
Never underestimate the power of A Diabetic
Insulin is not a cure – Its’s life support
These are some of the best World Diabetes Day slogans that you can use on posters, shirts and awareness campaigns to show your support in the fight against diabetes and to show unity. Don’t be left out today, make a change!
World Diabetes Day Sayings
Here are some World Diabetes Day Sayings.
1) “Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have, be grateful.” -Dale Evans
2) “Diabetes taught me discipline.” -Sonia Sotomayor
3) “You can live with diabetes. It’s not the worst thing to have, but you have to manage yourself and have some self control.” -Tony Rock
4) “Diabetes is a lousy, lousy disease.” -Elaine Stritch
5) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
6) “I can’t tell you, as a parent, how it feels when the doctor tells you your child has diabetes. First off, you don’t really know much about it. Then you discover there is no cure.” – John Lasseter
7) “Diabetes is a great example whereby, giving the patient the tools, you can manage yourself very well.” -Clayton M. Christensen
8) “Diabetes is an all-too-personal time bomb which can go off today, tomorrow, next year, or 10 years from now – a time bomb affecting millions like me and the children here today.” -Mary Tyler Moore
9) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
10) “We’re all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab the frozen dinners and the McDonald’s. We can’t make it a way of life – we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.” -Nicole Ari Parker
11) “The typical response from people when I tell them I’m diabetic is, ‘Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.’ You know, I’m not. I’m a better athlete because of diabetes rather than despite it. I’m more aware of my training, my fitness and more aware of nutrition. I’m more proactive about my health.” -Charlie Kimball
12) “In strictly medical terms, there’s no difference between HIV and diabetes; they’re not curable, but they’re very, very highly treatable, and early information is power. The only thing – literally the only thing – that is different is the stigma. And we have to overcome it, because it is now the only reason people are dying.” -David Furnish
13) “Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.” -Rosa DeLauro
14) “I have high blood sugars, and Type 2 diabetes is not going to kill me. But I just have to eat right, and exercise, and lose weight, and watch what I eat, and I will be fine for the rest of my life.” -Tom Hanks
National Jelly Bean Day Slogans
National Jelly Bean Day is observed on April 22 each year. The purpose of this day is to make new friends, play games, participate in contests, and of course eat jelly beans!
In this post, we are presenting Jelly bean day slogans to help you make this day even more memorable using catchy words and phrases.
Jelly Bean Slogans
Life is colorful like Jelly beans
Happiness is … jellybeans
keep calm & Eat jelly beans
I love Jelly Beans
Can I pay you in Jelly Beans?
Keep calm & love jelly beans
It’s all about Jelly beans
You can’t live without jelly beans
Peachy Keen Jelly bean
Every day is a Jelly bean day
Be sure to clean your jelly Belly!
Jelly bean Quotes & Sayings
Love is strange and mysterious.. just like jelly beans
“My earliest memory? Trying to use a red jelly bean as lipstick.” -Pamela Anderson
“The jelly-bean eating thug says that national defense is important. But national defense starts at home.” -Dick Gregory
“You can tell alot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.” -Ronald Reagan
“Life without Jelly beans is unbearable”
“Life is like a jar of jellybeans, it doesn’t matter what you’re gonna get, they all taste so good!” vishal singh
“The more colorful your diet, the more healthier you will be.”
National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
National Girl Scout Leader’s Day is celebrated every year on April 22 to honor all the volunteers who work as leaders and mentors in partnership with girls. The basic purpose of this day is to say thanks and appreciate all girl scout volunteers for their efforts.
In this post, we are going to share with you a list of National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans to help you appreciate their work and efforts in an amazing way.
Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
For all you do, we Thank You!
You’re the best
We appreciate you
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of girls every day
Thank you a bunch
Great work! take a bow!
Read Also: Women Rights Slogans
Thanks for being an amazing Girl Scout Leader
Thanks! Keep it up
Thanks for all you do!
Girl Scout Slogans
Proud to be a troop leader
One girl can make a difference, Girls together can change the world
Girl scouts, where girls grow strong
Keep calm, I’m a girl scout
I’m a girl scout leader, what’s your super power?
Man enough to be a girl scout
Read Also: Women Empowerment Sayings
Once a girl scout, always a girl scout
Girl scouts: More than just great cookies
I am for every girl
Be prepared, do a good turn daily
Peace out Girl scout
Girl Scout Quotes
“The Girl Scouts is an organization that constantly gives you new goals to achieve and that’s what life is all about.” -Maria Bartiromo
“My purpose… to go on with my heart and soul, devoting all my energies to Girl Scouts, and heart and hand with them, we will make our lives and the lives of the future girls happy, healthy and holy.” -Juliette Gordon Low
“Girl scouts leave a little sparkle wherever they go.”
“The girl scouts is where I became acquainted with the idea that women can do anything.” -Lisa ling
“Make the world a better place, and be a sister to every girl scout.’
- International Days3 years ago
110 Catchy Christmas Slogans And Sayings You’ll Love
- Education & Politics3 years ago
45 Catchy Quality Control Slogans
- Health3 years ago
70 Great HIV AIDS Slogans and Sayings
- Advertising2 years ago
60 Catchy Fashion Slogans And Taglines
- Advertising2 years ago
75 Catchy Travel Slogans
- International Days3 years ago
135 Catchy Halloween Slogans – Posters – Phrases and Sayings
- Advertising3 years ago
40 Catchy Beauty Slogans And Sayings
- Cause2 years ago
70 Best Cleanliness Slogans and Taglines You’ll Love