All rights are necessary, but despite being so much talked about, there is still room for a lot of improvement and awareness. Women are mistreated, and there’s a lot of biasedness still in our society. This article is for females and males who want equal rights for their mothers, sisters, daughters, and wives. Aren’t you all tired of the stigma attached to our society regarding women? Then what are you waiting for? Despite the progress, there’s still a high rate of gender inequality in the US. Let’s raise our voices and help women get their rights with the help of the slogans. The purpose of the women’s rights slogans is to precisely explain how important it is for women to get the right to equality.
Catchy Women Rights Slogans
Some of the famous women’s rights slogans include:
- We will Not be Silent
- Got equality?
- We Can Do It!
- The United States of America, not just the United States of Men!
- Her story is more important than history
- End women’s suffrage!
- Justice, not impunity!
- Impunity kills!
- End Impunity
- Don’t let Women’s Rights get Left behind
- Out of the kitchen and into the White House!
- I am a woman, hear me roar
- Enough is enough, stop the war on women
- Women are capable of voting if you let us
- Women also have a choice
- Fight for the right of women’s vote
Note: If you’re looking for Best Women Empowerment Slogans there’s a whole article dedicated to that: Great Women Empowerment Slogans
- We have rights too!!!
- Equality includes BOTH genders!
- Equal Rights for Unborn Women
- Women’s Rights are Human Rights
- Break the silence on men’s violence
- Real men don’t hit
- Equal rights are not special rights
- Every mother is a working mother
- Women are Earth, let’s save the earth
- All of the rights and none of the responsibility
- I’m cute and I’m proud to be a women
- Men’s wrong, women’s right!
- Women are as strong as men
- Stand up for women’s human rights defenders!
- Defend our right to defend rights!
- Militarism Creates a Culture of Violence
- We demand speedy and effective justice for women
- Support Women’s Rights over Corporate Greed
- From 1 in 3 to none in a million, stop violence against women
- Not in our name! Women against war
- A violence-free world for all women and girls
- We want to live without violence
- Protect Women Human Rights Defenders!
- Women against Militarism!
- Women against war!
- Education, not militarization!
- Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes
- Give women rights or we’ll fight!
- Women for Rights!!
- Next to the wound, what women make best is the bandage
- We have heart beat too!! Give us our rights
- There is a special place in hell for women who do not help other women
- Governments are responsible for Protect Women from Violence in all its forms!
- Yes to women’s rights, no to resource extraction and exploitation of women
Top 10 Women Rights Slogans
The top 10 women’s rights slogans include:
- A woman’s place is in the house and in the Senate.
- Defender of human rights.
- Dignity, respect, and justice for all.
- The Future is Feminist.
- Equality. Unity.
- Equality for all.
- Feminists aren’t anti-men. We’re pro-human.
- Don’t take rest just be the best
- Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.
- Girls just want to have FUNdamental human rights.
Note: If you’re looking for the Best Anti Rape Slogans there’s a whole article dedicated to that: Creative Anti-Rape Slogans
Women Rights Slogans that Rhyme
Slogans that rhyme is much more attractive and have a tendency to be grasped more easily. If you go through this category, you’ll realize that almost half of them are stuck in your mind. So I’ve come up with women’s rights slogans that rhyme that the targeted audience has no option other than being affected by this category of slogans.
- Pink doesn’t mean weak
- We are more than someone’s something
- Humans first
- Beyond the face and the body
- Not yours to own
- Our consent is important
- Make our voices heard
- We are pro-choice
- The bearers of life
- Education not discrimination
- Women are strong
- Satisfaction, the ultimate goal
- Karma, dreams
- Fulfill your dream
- Do what you want
- No restriction, full confidence
- No problem, just solve the problem
- Fight for yourself
- You also have a right
- Fight for your dreams
- Achieve everything
- dream big, achieve big
- It’s time to act
- It’s time to fight
- You have a right to a job
- Happiness is your right
- Work for your happiness
- Smile while your work
- Maintain the balance
- Do you work? Be strong
- Why do you leave?
- Don’t sacrifice
- Grab every opportunity and take chances
- Don’t lose your life
- Utilize your life
- God gives a single life
- Let’s Educate and Empower Women to Enlighted World
- Remove gender inequality by empowering women.
- Right, Women Empowerment is equal social status in society,
- Right, Women Empowerment is equal opportunity for education,
- The existence of women is the base of a beautiful life.
- Woman creates life ….but still without RIGHTS??
- Women are powerful and beautiful entities in the world
- One Girl with Courage is Revolution
- Pro-woman, Pro-family, Pro-life
- We’re Tough We’re Ambitious, We’re different
- If you want Something done, First Ask Women
- Never Respect opinions that disrespect the Women
- Women are more than just bodies
- Women also treated like men
- A feminist is any woman who tells the truth about life.
- Women are in need of society, never spoil them!
- Women are part of society.
- Never restrict a woman; she can do everything like a man.
- Women also want a safe and comfortable working environment
- I have a heartbeat too.
- Women are beautiful miracles in life
- Girls don’t Dress for Boys
- Little girls with Dreams become women with Vision
- Our bodies, our choice!
- So Much More Than A Pretty Face.
- My Clothes do not determine my Consent
- A Woman Can Do Anything A Man Can Do, Empower Them
- Better To Be Strong Than Pretty And Useless.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- Women are not Interest groups, They are mothers, daughters, Sisters, and Wives.
- Women are made to be loved; not to be raped.
- Women are the power and spirit of the nation, don’t exploit them.
- Dear Mom, I’m fighting for you!
- Feminist means Giving Freedom wings to Every Women
- Empowering women is the only choice
- We all can do that! we are Women.
- Each time women stand up for all Women.
- Never too young to respect women!
- I m not Dog, Sont whistle on me.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- You are men, so act like that
- Careers have no genders
- The future is female
- Helping women discover their wings
- Angry Women Can Change the World
- Educated Woman Means Educated Family.
- Together We Can Do It
- Move Forward to save half of yours
- Be a man, Respect women
- women are also part to bring developmental revolution.
- Women’s Empowerment is nothing but a Revolution
- Women Are Our Country’s Proud
- Women In Struggle, Help Them
- Respect for women means respect for the Future.
Women Rights Slogans for Signs
If you’re an active feminist or are willing to protest for the women in your society, we’ve got you covered. I have provided you with the best eye-catching slogans that can be used as signs or on placards.
The women’s rights slogans for signs include:
- Maybe this time or never
- No regrets, no worries
- Learn, grow your personality
- Showcase your talent
- Learn together, grow together
- Don’t hide
- Do or die
- It’s time to show
- Born to do something
- Efficient, a women
- Women, a full package
- Achievement is a stand
- Try your luck and do everything
- Achieve success, achieve happiness
- Try and try and never stop
- Practice makes a woman perfect
- Set your Priorities and act according
- Ambitions and aims are important
- Achieve your goal and make everything possible
- Set your goal and achieve success
- Hard work is the key to success
- Hard work pays off
- Do smart work and learn new things
- Have passion because it is everything
- Live your passion with interest
- Don’t hesitate just be the best
- Live your life according to your wish
- Don’t sacrifice for others
- Achieve what you want
- You have a right to fulfill your aim
- You have a right to see a dream
- Your dream will also come true
- Live your passion
- It’s your life, you have to choose
- Prioritize yourself
- Remove negative people from your life
- Be positive, be creative
- Learn together, grow together
- Fight for your rights
- Don’t misuse your rights
- Stereotypes mindset throw the words
- Don’t get affected by the words of toys
- A woman is a gift of god
- Without the development of women, countries’ development is not possible
- Work with all your heart
- Succeed in every field
- No more constraints
- Fly with your dreams
- Remove the differences
- Remove the gap
- No more distinguish
- Campaign for your rights
- Right to hold any office
- Right to be respected
- First value yourself
- You have a right to maternity leave
- Right to work
- Right to enter any temple
- Right to take your decision
- Remove social evils
- No more harassment
- No more abuse of women
- No more domestic violence
- Change the mindset of society
- Do what you want
- Keep your wish a priority
- Keep yourself up
- Don’t take tension just li e your life passion
- Don’t be depressed or stressed just string your base
- No need to be scared
Note: If you’re looking for Best Strong Women Quotes there’s a whole article dedicated to that: 147 Best Strong Women Quotes & Sayings
Women’s Suffrage Slogans
It is important to dictate women’s suffrage for the country to grant women their rights. Women go through a lot, be it in the workplace, in politics, or at home. There’s no place where they are treated unequally or don’t have to go through some sort of suffering. So, I am providing you with women’s suffrage slogans. Now, you have to inform the world through these slogans about the suffering of women and make sure that you play a role in granting them their rights.
- Educate them, empower them
- They are the base of life
- Here to give you beautiful life
- Have dignity, have respect
- They are the voice of future
- They are boss
- Empower them for a better future
- Let’s build a beautiful nation with them
- Empower them for a better development
- No need to impress
- Express your feelings
- The Law of nature gives equal rights
- Right to speak
- Right to live your life
- Your life your freedom
- No more evils
- No more problems
- Raise your voice for yourself
- Speak for your rights
- Fought for your rights
- No more molestation
- Campaigned and continue to campaign for women’s rights
- Fight for the right to vote
- To earn fair wages
- Equal pay and in an equal way
- Gender justice
- Remove injustice
- Work for the administration of justice
- Aim for equality
- Eliminate the gender pay gap
- Right to own property
- Right to have equal rights within marriage
- Right to have maternity leave
- Equal access to legal abortions
- Social integration. and women need protection
- Right to wear, don’t be scared
- Historical societal changes for women’s rights
- Gender-neutral language
- Gender neutrality should prevail
- No more brutality
- Don’t cry, just fly
- Reproductive rights for women
- Right to enter into contracts and own property.
- Women’s rights are a vital part
- Don’t harm yourself
- Don’t hurt yourself
- Live life with experience
- Learn to grow
- Progress and growth equal to men is a women’s Right
- Rise and shine
Women Rights Movement Slogans
I have listed a bunch of women’s rights movement slogans for you, do give them a read. This category of slogans includes:
- Raise the women’s issue
- Raise your hand
- Don’t be calm just raise your palm
- Women are the ones who gave birth to a child
- Respect your lady and don’t test
- Don’t test the patience of women
- Country work for women’s rights
- Women’s rights, a future bright
- Right with bright lights
- Your right now country fight
- Fight for the development of women.
- Growth and progress are necessary
- Remove gender inequality
- Examining women’s social roles
- Examining women’s rights
- Evaluate the equality and rights
- Gender equality is the vital issue
- Equal rights are the ultimate goal
- Feel free to express
- Don’t know what to do, know your rights
- Fight for the brutality
- No more patriarchy
- No more dominance, everyone should equal
- Attain the best way to achieve your aim
- Behind every successful man, there are women
- Don’t let others know your weakness
- Be strong, know your strength
- You should Know your capabilities
- No culture learns to disrespect
- No one gives you the right to harass
- You have a right to fight
- Right to learn
- Know your rights
- Avail your rights
- Don’t feel hesitate
- Don’t bother just Foster
- Don’t apprehend
- Facilitate you personality
In short, let’s not give up and keep fighting for this cause until or unless women who are treated as the less dominant ones are granted their rights. I have tried to play a role here by providing you with the most catchy slogans you can use for this purpose. Now, you won’t have to search for long or use too much energy on thinking of good slogans, and you’ll just have to go through this article and find a suitable slogan for this cause.
What is a good slogan for women’s rights?
- Protect women and girls from rape
- Protect women from sexual harassment
- Protect women from domestic violence.
- Changes in dress are women’s Right
- Right on your father’s property
- Right to receive education
- Right to enter contracts
- Equality should exist in every field
- Don’t discourage any women
- Don’t demotivate your women
- Educate yourself about the rights
- The unnecessary restriction should be removed
- 60 Great Women Empowerment Slogans and Sayings
- 170 Catchy Feminist Slogans and Sayings
- 90 Catchy Bachelorette Slogans and Sayings
- 117 Creative Slogans on Pollution
- 37 Catchy Rain Harvesting Slogans
- 32 Best Ozone Layer Slogans
- 90 Catchy Noise Pollution Slogans With Pictures and Posters
- 75 Creative Grow a Garden Slogans With Pictures
- 75 Catchy Go Green Slogans With Pictures and Posters
- 25 Creative Geothermal Energy Slogans
65 Best Slogans to Simplify Your Workout
For starters, working out may seem intimidating. And, for pros, it can be challenging to stay motivated. But, sometimes, the best resolution for starting and staying in a workout routine is to keep it simple. This article provides a guide to staying fit and slogans to help you simplify your workouts, and one thing is for sure, we kept it simple for anyone and everyone. So, let’s get into it.
Benefits of Working Out
Why should you work out? We have a multitude of reasons. Here are some:
a) Working out combats many health conditions.
Regular exercise can prevent many heart conditions and hypertension. It also boosts your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and good cholesterol and decreases symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, diabetes, arthritis, and stroke.
b) Working out controls weight gain.
Exercise is extremely efficient in preventing further weight gain and maintaining weight loss. So if you’re going after that “summer body,” exercise will be your best friend.
c) Working out boosts your mood and energy levels.
Regular workouts increase muscle strength and boost your stamina levels which deliver more significant levels of oxygen to your cardiovascular system, giving you more energy to complete your tasks throughout the day. A good gym session also triggers the release of feel-good chemicals, making you happier.
d) Working out improves sleep.
Many studies have proven that a regular exercise routine is linked to better sleep. Try sticking to a workout routine for at least two weeks and monitor your sleep patterns.
If you are interested in health and fitness articles that motivate you to stay healthy, you’re in the right place.
Best Slogans to Simplify your Workout
These short striking phrases can go a long way if you’re trying to get in the workout zone. But, remember, this article is all about simplifying those workouts. So here are some slogans to kickstart your new simplified workout regime.
- In pursuit of good health.
- Workouts look good on you!
- It starts here.
- Embrace the weather.
- Strong body, strong mind.
- Fit for life.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Don’t quit; get fit.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Take what you want.
- Fitness is a lifestyle.
- It’s my time.
- Why dream? Train!
- Health is key.
- For the sake of fitness.
- Dare to be fit.
- Staying active is staying happy.
- Move forward.
- Through determination and discipline.
- You won’t regret exercise.
- Own your day.
- Prioritize your health.
- Stay committed.
- Inhale, exhale, and go again.
- I am in control.
- Be a go-getter.
- Unleash the beast.
- Work for it.
- Fit doesn’t quit.
- Losing never felt so good.
- Move and groove.
- Fitness is an attitude.
- Run toward your goals.
- Break a sweat.
- Be unbeatable.
Guide to getting into a Workout Routine:
These five steps have proven beneficial for beginners and even professionals; the key is to stick to the basics!
First, give yourself enough time to warm up, stretch, and cool down. Warmups include easy walking or jogging for a couple of minutes, and they should be followed up by stretching accordingly.
Secondly, do not be ashamed to simplify or break down your workouts to suit. As you progress, you can add sets and weights to challenge yourself.
Another useful workout tip that is especially good for beginners is to pay attention to those around you; see what they do and how they do it and decide if it might work for you. Being open to workout videos and tutorials will most likely be helpful if no one is around.
Fourth, listen to your body! Give yourself 10-14 days before you decide whether a certain workout is helping or hurting you.
Lastly, be open to criticism. Most of the time, if someone is giving you advice on a workout, it is because that person wants to help. As a beginner, not perfecting the workout is very common. Always do your research and master your body.
The bottom line
Physical activity is one of the best ways to boost our health, confidence, and physique. There are various ways to enter the fitness realm with workout options for everyone. Despite the common belief, exercise is far easier than you think with seemingly endless choices. Join a yoga class, cycle, try high-intensity interval training (HIIT), go swimming, or hey, just go walking. Exercise is the answer to whether you want to improve your body, well-being, or general health.
Allow us to share 20 bonus slogans to really get you on your feet.
- Tune into fitness.
- Celebrate health.
- Hustle for that muscle.
- Do it for yourself.
- Be more, do more.
- Dare to be great.
- Rest awhile; run a mile.
- Too fit to quit.
- Lead! Don’t follow.
- All runners are welcome.
- Push harder today.
- Energize your life.
- No such thing as a bad workout.
- Your body hears what your mind says.
- You are the first step.
- Be proud of yourself.
- Accept the challenge.
- Raise the bar.
- Be better today than yesterday.
- Fitness is an attitude.
By the end of this article, you would have realized that your fitness journey begins in your mind. The moment you motivate yourself mentally, you unlock more of your potential. Find workouts that work for you and surround yourself with people who inspire you. Be open to interesting articles that introduce you to new ways of working out and leave you with a sense of encouragement. Here are a few powerful slogans to feed your inspiration:
- I am my own competition.
- My body, my happiness.
- Never too late.
- My mindset will take me there.
- Health is wealth.
- I can and I will.
- Nothing can stop me.
- I’m doing this for myself.
- Meet me at the gym!
- My body is my temple.
420 Catchy Dog kennel Slogans & Catchy Doggy Daycare Slogans
There’s also a high demand for dog kennels hence the competition is also high. All dogs require home and due to this reason, there are a lot of stores available with this product and in order to be the best among them, you need to outstand. You can outstand with your amazing promotion using the following Dog kennel slogans and look much more appealing!
Catchy Dog kennel Slogans
- A place for your dog and his friends
- A hut for your favorite pet
- Care and adore your pets
- A dog kennel for all the big and small dogs
- A hut for your mutt
- Happiness under one roof
- Choose the best for your pets
- Bigger and cheaper
- The source of joy and happiness for every dog
- Specially made for your dog
- We care for the well-being of dogs
- Don’t let your dog stay without a home
- Enhancing the joy of your pet
- The ideal choice for your doggie
- A kennel that proves the quality of your dog care
- Get it for your pet’s sake
- For the love and passion towards your pets
- The best thing for your dog at the best price
- Don’t worry doggie, finally, we got a home for you
- One of the essential things for pethood is a kennel
- Show that you love them
- A reason for your dog to wag its tail
- Give your pet what it deserves
- The perfect shelter for your dog
- All that your pet needs
- What your dog wants
- When your pet is your first priority
- Allow your pets to feel the comfort of a home
- Nothing but the best for your doggie
- A kennel that suits all the requirements of your fur baby
- They are not only your pets, but they are also like your babies
- The place that makes your pet feel secure and happy
- Help your pets to stay in peace by providing them with a kennel
- Life looks better when you have the companionship of a dog
- Pamper your puppy with a good-looking kennel
- Committed to keeping your puppies healthy and safe
- Your pet dogs must be lucky
- Home sweet home for your canines
- Who let the dogs out?
- The kennel is one of the essentials of dog sitting
- We care for your dog as much as you do
- Provide your dogs the care they deserve
- Dogs and kennels can never be separated
- It is difficult to raise a dog without a kennel
- Let your dogs have the fun
- It is not a cage, it is the home of someone who is closest to you
- A kennel is something very special for your dog
- It is not about restricting the freedom of your dog, it is about ensuring his safety
- Your pooch’s favorite
- Designed for your furry friend
Top 10 Dog kennel Slogans
- Make every day a dog day
- We prioritize dog care
- It feels good to be home
- The best practices in dog care
- The next generation of dog care
- Pamper your dogs right now
- Giving your dogs an absolute happiness
- Show love for your dogs
- Your trusted dog care services
- Doggy care services just got even better
Catchy Doggy Daycare Slogans
- Build for comfort
- The best a dog can get
- Your dog’s kennel needs
- For all sizes
- Only the best ones for your loved one
- Kennels your pooch will love
- Give them the one they deserve
- Give them the extra love
- Leave your pets in safe hands.
- Let’s go for a walk!
- Life is better with a dog.
- Love your pets.
- Loving care when you are not there.
- Where healthy pets stay
- Provide an address to your pet today
- Your doggie is worth it
- The basic thing that your pet needs is a shelter
- A loving home for your doggie
- The ideal pet care company
- The pet protection pose.
- The Safe Sitters.
- Trust the best with your pets.
- Unleash the hounds!
- Walkin’ and waggin’
Dog Boarding Slogans
This article of slogans is for the purpose of advertisement. People want to take their pets on holidays too, but can’t really see it happening most of the time. Let them know that your company will make dog boarding easy for them using the following slogans:
- A pet care company.
- Bark up our tree!
- Bone abide dog care.
- Butt-wigglin’ fun.
- Call off the dogs!
- Care. Love. Compassion.
- Chasin’ tails.
- Committed to excellence in pet care.
- Did someone say WALK?
- Dog gone walking.
- Come. Sit. Play with us!
- Every day’s a dog day.
- For all the good boys and girls.
- Get a leg up.
- It’s a dog-eat-dog world.
- It’s good to be home.
- Professional pet friends.
- Keep calm and play with the pups.
- Only the best for your fur baby.
- Pup, pup, hooray!
- Such lucky dogs.
- The kind of care your pets deserve.
- We love your dog like our own.
- We’ll pamper your puppy.
- We’re the top dog!
- We’ll make your pet smile.
- Just your dog and all his friends.
- When only the best will do.
- Who let the dogs out?
- Your dog’s favorite time of day.
- Your pet sitting solution.
In short, the dog business is on the rise and one needs to have a competitive edge and let people know about your shop as the best one in the business. Focus on your advertisements using the slogans mentioned above and you’re good to go!
Frequently Asked Questions on Dog kennel Slogans
Is a dog boarding business profitable?
Yes, the demand for dog boarding is rising day by day, which has made people realize that there can be a lot of earnings in this area. The pet care industry is thriving, and more savvy entrepreneurs are finding ways to enter this emerging market. Many people may ask, “Is dog daycare a profitable franchise?” The simple answer is absolute. The profitability of dog daycare is on the rise compared to other pet franchises. Every year more families welcome four-legged friends into the family. In 2016, the number of households with pets increased to 68%. That means most people in the country spend their money on their furry mates yearly. The way people view pets has also changed. Fortunately for dog daycare franchise owners, pet owners are more willing than ever to spend a portion of their budget on their animals.
The previous year, the pet care industry was worth nearly $70 billion, making it one of the hottest markets for entrepreneurs to enter. More than $6 billion of that is spent on pet services such as daycare, boarding, and grooming. The pet care industry is dedicated to two specific groups of people: millennials and baby boomers. Both groups are avid pet owners and are committed to providing the best care and service to their canine companions. According to one article, 40 percent of pet owners who patronize the pet care industry are between 32 and 51, and nearly three-quarters of Americans in their 30s own a dog. As for millennials, compared to previous generations, they are the first to see animals as true family members. This group is also delaying having children, opting instead to become dedicated pet owners. Disposable income goes straight to providing all the latest and greatest pet care services to their furry companions.
What is the best thing to put down in a dog kennel?
Giving your dog a safe outdoor space is a great way to give them exercise and fun. Considering the floor when designing an outdoor dog walk is essential, as it can affect the ease of cleaning and save your dog from extreme weather. The best thing to put down in a dog kennel is listed below.
- Dirt or Grass Options
- Wood Flooring for Your Dog
- Gravel, Stone, and Sand
- Concrete Dog Run Floor
- Rubber Matting for the Floor
340 Powerful Child Labour Day Slogans & Child Rights Slogans
I have a question here for all my readers who are also parents. When your child is born, don’t you start planning for a bright future for them? Doesn’t the idea of your child carrying out chores for someone else at such a young age kill you from the inside? Then how can seeing someone else child on the road doesn’t trigger you? I’m sure it does and if we won’t speak up about it, then who will? It’s never too to late bring a change and we can join our hands together to fulfill the dreams of those little kids, which are being shattered by using them as laborers.
This article of mine is dedicated to all the beautiful children out there. You can go on and on about child labor and child rights but it will only be effective once you try to use the right words to convey your messages. I will provide you with the right slogans to make yourself clear and help these child labourers.
Child Labour Slogans
Some of the child rights and child labor rights include:
- Child labour is against nature.
- Child labour – evolution stops here.
- Kids are too small don’t make them do all.
- Child labour is plain insane!
- Child labour is an illegal act.
- Kids deserve to be happy, healthy, and safe.
- Child labour is child abuse for which you have no excuse.
- Child labour is inhumane
- Say no to child labour, yes to education.
- Let children be children, not child labourers.
- Go for the goal to stop child labour
- Let them earn knowledge, not money.
- Give the child a pencil, but not a plate to wash
- A child’s childhood is for learning, don’t use their childhood for earning.
- Child labour is very tough, don’t make their future rough.
- At a time when they need education, child labour is real destruction.
- Child labour is a shame. Stop child labour.
- Every time child labour is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Teach your child to hold a pencil and not to wash utensils.
- Children in pain can never gain.
- It’s time to stop child labour and start child care.
Child Rights Slogans
- A child is meant to learn, not to earn.
- A child is your heart not born to push your cart.
- A school should be their only workplace.
- Don’t be blind towards your child, let them study.
- Buildings are built on big lands, work is done by tiny hands.
- Cheap labour today, uneducated inefficient workforce tomorrow.
- Don’t kill their childhood but help them live it.
- When they are supposed to be studying, they are working.
- Let the children be children and not make them labourers.
- They are meant to earn knowledge and not money.
Top 10 Child Labour Day Slogans
- Child labour is a social crime
- Child labour is severe, don’t make them shed a tear.
- Children are our future, let them grow
- A happy child makes a country happy.
- Enough is enough, stop child labour.
- Raise your hand to get child labour banned.
- Say no to child labour and yes to education.
- Children just aren’t prepared for hours of working.
- Teach your neighbor to stop child labour.
- Every child deserves a better life, help them to have one.
World Day Against Child Labour Slogans
World day against child labour is celebrated on the 12th of June. On this day it is an official holiday. The purpose behind this day is to stop child labour. . let’s not let this day go to waste. Try to make it more and more effective by protesting using this category of child labour slogans. I’ve listed a bunch of these for you. World against child labour slogans include:
- Let us save their childhood. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Child Labour Day reminds us of the poor child labourers that need our attention.
- Celebrate Child Labour Day by putting a full stop to child laboring.
- Child labour is child abuse. Say no to child labour.
- Tell your neighbor to child labour is illegal.
- Education is their birthright. End child labour
- Child labour is devastation, they should concentrate on education.
- Child labour isn’t the best, so give them a break, and let them rest.
- The child’s hands are too small to work; they look good holding a pencil.
- A child’s mind is very fast; let them make it very vast.
- Childhood is for learning and adulthood is for earning.
- Children are not doing fine if they are in a factory Line.
- Children are not made of wood but of blood and flesh, Stop Child labour.
- Children are precious, let them be children, not workers.
- Children deserve to hold books, not bricks. Stop child labour!
- Children have their whole lives working a job, they have only a few years to be a child.
- Children should be given full time to enjoy their childhood and study in school.
- Children should be reading books not making them.
- Children should fill their minds instead of filling their pockets.
- Children who work a job lose precious time in their lives.
- Don’t ask children to take the tool, instead, send them to school.
Anti Child Labor Slogans
Despite strict child labour laws in the Us and Uk, there’s still a high rate of child labor there. Many young kids are made to work at cement factories which is life-threatening to them. It causes them diseases like lung cancer and other sorts of respiratory problems. It would be the same as putting a cigarette in their mouth. When will we realize the threat we are putting these children through? So, let’s become active marchers for this cause, by using this category of slogans to spread as much awareness as possible.
- Making a child burn fuel is nothing but sheer cruel.
- It’s time to stop child labor and start child care.
- Studies and plays are what children are meant to do.
- The future of the nation is in children. Protect them from child labour.
- Saving one child from child labour can make a big difference.
- Send them to school to study and not to factories to work.
- If you are making kids work as laborers, you are a criminal.
- Give them what they deserve…. Give them their childhood and not child labour.
- Children are meant to be educated and not meant to be put into labour.
- The best thing you can give your child is a childhood full of playful times and studies.
- Children make the future of the country and child labour has no place in it.
- Child labour is abuse for which we cannot accept any excuse.
- Each child deserves to go to school, learn and have his own life.
- Give in your child’s hand a pen to write his bright and happy future.
- Make your child self-dependent by educating him.
- Child Labour is a crime and we must stand against this crime.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labor can decrease a child’s productivity.
- Child labor is undoubtedly child abuse, and for that, you cannot come up with an excuse.
- A child’s hand is too precious to be doing work; they look good holding a mighty pencil.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labor.
- Child labour perpetuates poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth, and other social problems.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labor.
Child Labour Poster with Slogans
- There is no bigger crime than child labour. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Taking away their childhood is the biggest offense.
- No child deserves to become a child laborer. Happy Child Labour Day.
- For a better nation stop child exploitation.
- Give your child a pencil, but not wash utensils.
- Small hands can handle a pen better.
- Send your kids to classes, but not to wash tea glasses.
- Show a child love and care, child labour is just not fair.
- Some girls cannot go to school because of child labour and child trafficking.
- Stop Child labour and give them the privilege to stand forward in the future generation.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labour.
End Child Labor Slogans
Children are the future of these countries, and they must be provided education rather than used for hard labor. To grow as a nation, it is our utmost responsibility to take care of the less fortunate ones and make it a point that the laws are being implemented and no child below the age of 18 does any hard labor. We need to get out of our houses and fight for these kids. In case you need nice helpful slogans for your placards, you can make use of the following slogans.
- Take your child’s favor and stop child labour.
- The age of learning is childhood.
- The child cries only to needs, but smiles always to thank.
- There is no reason, there is no excuse – child labour is child abuse.
- These children should be seen and heard, to have them working is absurd.
- Today’s children are tomorrow’s future.
- Understand your child’s pain and give him a chance for education to gain.
- Understand your responsibility and free your children to study.
- We should ban child labour by giving kids our favor.
- Work is for adults, and play and education are for children.
- You have the power to create a better future. Treat your children well.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labour can decrease a child’s productivity.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labour.
- The world revolves around children. Children’s future revolves around education. Stop child labour.
Stop Child Labour Slogans
Some of the stop child labour slogans include:
- Stop child labour, the future depends on them.
- Don’t be a fart, give everybody a good start.
- Stop child labour and start childcare.
- Don’t be cruel and stop your kids to burn fuel.
- Stop child labour and save precious children.
- Don’t be greedy, send your children to school.
- Stop being greedy, help a child needy. Raise your voice against child labour!
- Don’t be wild, don’t force work on a child.
- Don’t be wild, only give education to your child.
- Don’t let your kids get wages at a very little age.
- Educated childhood will ensure economic development.
- Education and awareness: The key to curbing the scourge of child labour.
- Education is our right, and stopping child labour is our fight.
- Eradicate child labour and aspire for a better future.
- Feeding a child at school is such a simple thing – but it works miracles.
- Give your children education by fighting child labour violations.
- Give your kids a good education through child labour prevention.
- How the future will be fine if you send your kids to the factory line.
- It is a shame, it is a disgrace, to have kids work in the workplace.
- Kids are pillars of the nation, send them to get an education. Stop child labour!
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Life of little ones is destroyed, when child labour is employed.
- Never support child labour, children need your favor.
- Nurture the child for the future, and stop child labour.
- Only the worst thief would steal someone’s childhood.
- Preventing child labour forks the world of a better future.
- Prohibit child to go to the workplace, child labour in school need to replace.
- Say yes to quality education against child labour violations.
Frequently Asked Questions on Child Labour Slogans
What is a good slogan for child labour?
List of Best Slogans for Child Labour:
- A child needs our favor to fight for him against Child Labour.
- Children are to be loved and pampered…. They are for sure not meant to be made labourers.
- Let us fight for the birthright of every child- Education, and childhood!!!
- A child who is in pain can never have a life where he can gain!!!
- Together, let’s pledge an oath, that child labor is a terrible crime that we won’t support.
- Every time child labor is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Let’s put aside our greed, not work, but education is what every child needs.
- Childhood is a time to learn and make their future bright, child labor is not right.
- At a time when they need education, child labor is the real destruction.
- Children are supposed to be going to school; they don’t look good with a hand full of tools.
All in all, child labor is not something to be taken lightly. It is our job to make sure that child rights are granted to them. If we won’t speak for this child labor, then who will? Let’s raise our voices for these innocent children who are being tortured and exposed to every sort of illness, be it mental or physical. Luckily, you don’t have to struggle anymore with finding the right words to demand freedom and rights for these children; I’ve made your job easier by providing the above slogans! I hope they’d be of help to you.
- Business Slogans5 years ago
101 Catchy Clothing Slogans and Clothing Taglines
- Business Slogans7 years ago
300 Catchy Health Slogans | Health Taglines | Health Phrases & Sayings
- Business Slogans6 years ago
999 Catchy Fashion Slogans, Fashion Taglines & Fashion Phrases
- Business Slogans7 years ago
151 Best Anti Drug Slogans, Drug Posters, Phrases, Poems and Quotes