Children’s day is a celebration of children’s rights. In 1954 on 20th November, the children’s day was declared by the United Nations. This day was declared when the United Nations approved the declaration of children’s rights. Children’s Day Slogans
Why do we need to celebrate the day? Because the world still needs awareness and education about treating children right. Even in the 21st century every year 70 million children face domestic violence and are being abused in one or the other form.
Children have the right to health, education, necessities of life, shelter, and opportunities without any discrimination. But children are still labored and abused. The most heart-wrenching is the fact that child prostitution exists as well. That is why children’s day is needed to spread awareness and honor the amendments and laws that are in place but are still yet to be implemented.
To help celebrate and educate the public about children’s rights. Here is a collection of Top children’s day slogans for you.
Children’s Day Slogans
- We are your future
- We are your hope
- Genius is sorrow’s child
- I stand for Children’s Rights
- Celebrate the future – today!
- A day to remember why we’re all here.
- What is a home without children? Quiet
- Adults are just outdated children!
- Our children change us. whether they live or not.
- Celebrate the people who make our lives worth living.
Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
Keep children innocent – today, tomorrow, forever.
Children are the keys to paradise
Children are the building bricks of the future of a nation.
A day to celebrate the world’s children and the world’s future.
A day to remember that children should be allowed to be children.
We’ve had bad luck with our kids – they’ve all grown up
It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
Never miss an opportunity to tell your child, “I love you”
Children’s Day Out Where Children Come First!
Strive to replace rags on the shoulder of children with bags full of books for school.
Catchy Slogans on Children’s Day
Here is a bonus of extra inspiration.
Children are like flowers
Children are a gift from God
All children deserve laughter, play, and joy.
Oil and Water Don’t Mix.
Childhood represents the good in the world. Celebrate it today!
Celebrate what makes families – families!
Children are the gifts of God; let them fly with their thoughts.
A day to celebrate childhood: a time of wonder, discovery, and play.
Children are great imitators. So give them something great to imitate.
If you nurture your child well, he will become the nation’s pride.
A healthy and happy child resembles a healthy and happy nation!
Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory of our children.
We have done much but much still is left; we will not rest until the last child gets the best!!
You care for and support a child today; he will grow up to care for and support the nation tomorrow!
This Children’s Day, take a pledge that you will not turn your back when you see a child in distress!
Children’s Day Sayings
To inspire people to protect children’s rights and stand for them everywhere, we need to wake humanity and a soft corner in them.
Here is a collection of Children’s day Sayings for you to call out the conscience of the world.
“The child is father to the man”
“A child miseducated is a child lost”
“Children are our most valuable natural resource”
“Children learn to smile from their parents”
“Children are the anchors that hold a mother to life.”
“A child seldom needs a good talking to as a good listening to.”
“Children are living jewels dropped unsustained from heaven.”
“A child is a curly dimpled lunatic. Happy Children’s Day!”
“A child can ask questions that a wise man cannot answer”
“There is a brilliant child locked inside every student”
“The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved”
“A child loved today will spread the love tomorrow!”
“Kids go where there is excitement, they stay where there is love”
“The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child”
“Always kiss your children goodnight, even if they’re already asleep.”
“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory of our children.”
“Make it a rule never to give a child a book you would not read yourself.”
“I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.”
“Do not educate children to be rich. Educate them to be happy so that when they grow up, they will know the value of things and not just the price.”
Children’s Day Wishes
The children who are going to make the world a better place deserve all the appreciation and support from an early age, and they will become the greatest in the world in time to come.
Children’s day wishes include
Kids, there are no words to describe how special you are to us.
The soul is healed by being with children. – Happy Children’s Day
Children have more need of models than of critics. – Happy Children’s Day
There are some things, money can’t buy, one of such things is our childhood, enjoying the spirit of children’s day.
When we are old and failing, it is the memories of childhood that can be summoned most clearly.
Children are the image of God Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
Happy Children’s Day, my moon-pie! Believe in yourself and follow your dreams. And remember, you are loved today and forever!
The best way to make children good is to make them happy. Happy Children’s Day
There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
We feel blessed to have you in our lives. Your one smile is enough to make us forget all the unnecessary things we worry about. Thank you for bringing excitement into our lives. Have an amazing Children’s Day.
A characteristic of a normal child is he doesn’t act that way very often. -Happy Children’s Day
My sweetie, I feel blessed to have you. You are cute, innocent, and thoughtful. I wonder who passed down these traits to you, but then I know it’s me. Have a very Happy Children’s Day!
Childhood is a happy place to be in, so enjoy your childhood days and make good memories! You will cherish them when you grow up. Have a Happy Children’s Day!
My dearest, you are the best thing that has happened to me. Always be the cute and naughty child that you are, and grow up to be a good person, just like your mother! *wink* Happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Quotes
Children are like flowers delicate, beautiful, and sensitive so, they should only be dealt with love and nothing else. To promote a healthy attitude towards children, we need to talk about the abuse and educate people about what the laws are and how they can protect us.
Here is a collection of Children’s Day Quotes.
“A person’s a person, no matter how small.” (Dr. Seuss)
“Children learn to smile from their parents.” (Shinichi Suzuki)
“Children are our most valuable resource.” (Herbert Hoover)
“Children make your life important.” (Erma Bombeck)
“The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” (Don Bosco)
“The best way to make children good is to make them happy.” (Oscar Wilde)
“The soul is healed by being with children.” (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
“Hugs can do great amounts of good, especially for children.” (Princess Diana)
“In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.” (Robert Brault)
“Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.” (Lady Bird Johnson)
“The fundamental condition of childhood is powerlessness.” (Jane Smiley)
“Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun.” (Dave Pelzer)
“Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.” (John W. Whitehead)
“We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.” (George Eliot)
“No matter what happens, always keep your childhood innocence. It’s the most important thing.” (Federico Fellini)
“You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.” (Franklin P. Jones)
“Every child is an artist; the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.” (Pablo Picasso)
“Do not erase the designs the child makes in the soft wax of his inner life.” (Maria Montessori)
“There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” (Walt Streightiff)
“The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.” (Denis Waitley)
“The move towards the extension of personhood to children is already underway, and is utterly, completely, and totally unstoppable!” (Stefan Molyneux)
“We cannot always build the future for our youth, but we can build our youth for the future.” (Franklin D. Roosevelt)
“Pretty much all the honest truth-telling there is in the world is done by children.” (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
“I have found the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it.” (Harry S. Truman)
“Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.” (John Bradshaw)
“Because children grow up, we think a child’s purpose is to grow up. But a child’s purpose is to be a child.” (Tom Stoppard)
“All any child needs are the protection of loving parents and an alternative source of information.” (Robert Brault)
“Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.” (Rabindranath Tagore)
“There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.” (Nelson Mandela)
“We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.” (Stacia Tauscher)
“We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.” (Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe)
“It is time for a return to childhood, to simplicity, to running and climbing and laughing in the sunshine, to experiencing happiness instead of being trained for a lifetime of pursuing happiness. It is time to let children be children again.” (L.R.Knost)
“Children are one-third of our population and all of our future.” (Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health)
“Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them.” (James A. Baldwin)
“Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.” (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
“The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” (Billy Graham)
“Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown-up children are your best friends.” (Chanakya)
“Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.” (A. P. J. Abdul Kalam)
“Having children is my greatest achievement. It was my savior. It switched my focus from the outside to the inside. My children are gifts; they remind me of what’s important.” (Elle Macpherson)
“I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” (Martin Luther King)
“It’s not our job to toughen our children up to face a cruel and heartless world. It’s our job to raise children who will make the world a little less cruel and heartless.” (L.R. Knost)
“A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something, and know-how to demand with all his might what you want.” (Paulo Coelho)
“The greatest sign of success for a teacher… is to be able to say, ‘The children are now working as if I did not exist”. (Maria Montessori)
“The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.” (Aldous Huxley)
“You must know that there is nothing higher and stronger and more wholesome and good for life in the future than some good memory, especially a memory of childhood, of home. People talk to you a great deal about your education, but some good, sacred memory, preserved from childhood, is perhaps the best education.” (Fodor Dostoyevsky)
The role to protect children is that of society and those with power positions in it. Any person with any high social role and status like parents, siblings, doctors, teachers, businessmen, politicians, security forces all have a responsibility towards the future of the world (Children). Every child, whether he is in Africa, Saudia, or America, whether a boy or a girl, whether a Muslim or Christian or with no religion at all, whether poor or rich, all should be provided with good quality of life by the governments and system in place.
Child abuse, violence, and no quality of life results in a troubled generation and harm the mechanism of societies. So do not take any child for granted nor his life. One Man/woman can change the course of history, so we should not force our kid to become someone who would have to snatch and make a terrible history, but we must provide them life good enough to become inspiring.
- 45 Catchy Birthday Cake Slogans and Sayings
- 55 Latest Slogans On Teachers Day
- 35 Creative Hand Washing Day Slogans
- 100 Creative Valentine’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 53 Catchy Thanksgiving Day Slogans
- 30 Catchy St. Patricks Day Slogans and Sayings
- 50 Creative Pi Day Slogans and Sayings
- 45 Creative Nurses Day Slogans and Sayings
- 50 Catchy Mother’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 60 Creative Memorial Day Slogans and Sayings
65 Best Slogans to Simplify Your Workout
For starters, working out may seem intimidating. And, for pros, it can be challenging to stay motivated. But, sometimes, the best resolution for starting and staying in a workout routine is to keep it simple. This article provides a guide to staying fit and slogans to help you simplify your workouts, and one thing is for sure, we kept it simple for anyone and everyone. So, let’s get into it.
Benefits of Working Out
Why should you work out? We have a multitude of reasons. Here are some:
a) Working out combats many health conditions.
Regular exercise can prevent many heart conditions and hypertension. It also boosts your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and good cholesterol and decreases symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, diabetes, arthritis, and stroke.
b) Working out controls weight gain.
Exercise is extremely efficient in preventing further weight gain and maintaining weight loss. So if you’re going after that “summer body,” exercise will be your best friend.
c) Working out boosts your mood and energy levels.
Regular workouts increase muscle strength and boost your stamina levels which deliver more significant levels of oxygen to your cardiovascular system, giving you more energy to complete your tasks throughout the day. A good gym session also triggers the release of feel-good chemicals, making you happier.
d) Working out improves sleep.
Many studies have proven that a regular exercise routine is linked to better sleep. Try sticking to a workout routine for at least two weeks and monitor your sleep patterns.
If you are interested in health and fitness articles that motivate you to stay healthy, you’re in the right place.
Best Slogans to Simplify your Workout
These short striking phrases can go a long way if you’re trying to get in the workout zone. But, remember, this article is all about simplifying those workouts. So here are some slogans to kickstart your new simplified workout regime.
- In pursuit of good health.
- Workouts look good on you!
- It starts here.
- Embrace the weather.
- Strong body, strong mind.
- Fit for life.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Don’t quit; get fit.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Take what you want.
- Fitness is a lifestyle.
- It’s my time.
- Why dream? Train!
- Health is key.
- For the sake of fitness.
- Dare to be fit.
- Staying active is staying happy.
- Move forward.
- Through determination and discipline.
- You won’t regret exercise.
- Own your day.
- Prioritize your health.
- Stay committed.
- Inhale, exhale, and go again.
- I am in control.
- Be a go-getter.
- Unleash the beast.
- Work for it.
- Fit doesn’t quit.
- Losing never felt so good.
- Move and groove.
- Fitness is an attitude.
- Run toward your goals.
- Break a sweat.
- Be unbeatable.
Guide to getting into a Workout Routine:
These five steps have proven beneficial for beginners and even professionals; the key is to stick to the basics!
First, give yourself enough time to warm up, stretch, and cool down. Warmups include easy walking or jogging for a couple of minutes, and they should be followed up by stretching accordingly.
Secondly, do not be ashamed to simplify or break down your workouts to suit. As you progress, you can add sets and weights to challenge yourself.
Another useful workout tip that is especially good for beginners is to pay attention to those around you; see what they do and how they do it and decide if it might work for you. Being open to workout videos and tutorials will most likely be helpful if no one is around.
Fourth, listen to your body! Give yourself 10-14 days before you decide whether a certain workout is helping or hurting you.
Lastly, be open to criticism. Most of the time, if someone is giving you advice on a workout, it is because that person wants to help. As a beginner, not perfecting the workout is very common. Always do your research and master your body.
The bottom line
Physical activity is one of the best ways to boost our health, confidence, and physique. There are various ways to enter the fitness realm with workout options for everyone. Despite the common belief, exercise is far easier than you think with seemingly endless choices. Join a yoga class, cycle, try high-intensity interval training (HIIT), go swimming, or hey, just go walking. Exercise is the answer to whether you want to improve your body, well-being, or general health.
Allow us to share 20 bonus slogans to really get you on your feet.
- Tune into fitness.
- Celebrate health.
- Hustle for that muscle.
- Do it for yourself.
- Be more, do more.
- Dare to be great.
- Rest awhile; run a mile.
- Too fit to quit.
- Lead! Don’t follow.
- All runners are welcome.
- Push harder today.
- Energize your life.
- No such thing as a bad workout.
- Your body hears what your mind says.
- You are the first step.
- Be proud of yourself.
- Accept the challenge.
- Raise the bar.
- Be better today than yesterday.
- Fitness is an attitude.
By the end of this article, you would have realized that your fitness journey begins in your mind. The moment you motivate yourself mentally, you unlock more of your potential. Find workouts that work for you and surround yourself with people who inspire you. Be open to interesting articles that introduce you to new ways of working out and leave you with a sense of encouragement. Here are a few powerful slogans to feed your inspiration:
- I am my own competition.
- My body, my happiness.
- Never too late.
- My mindset will take me there.
- Health is wealth.
- I can and I will.
- Nothing can stop me.
- I’m doing this for myself.
- Meet me at the gym!
- My body is my temple.
420 Catchy Dog kennel Slogans & Catchy Doggy Daycare Slogans
There’s also a high demand for dog kennels hence the competition is also high. All dogs require home and due to this reason, there are a lot of stores available with this product and in order to be the best among them, you need to outstand. You can outstand with your amazing promotion using the following Dog kennel slogans and look much more appealing!
Catchy Dog kennel Slogans
- A place for your dog and his friends
- A hut for your favorite pet
- Care and adore your pets
- A dog kennel for all the big and small dogs
- A hut for your mutt
- Happiness under one roof
- Choose the best for your pets
- Bigger and cheaper
- The source of joy and happiness for every dog
- Specially made for your dog
- We care for the well-being of dogs
- Don’t let your dog stay without a home
- Enhancing the joy of your pet
- The ideal choice for your doggie
- A kennel that proves the quality of your dog care
- Get it for your pet’s sake
- For the love and passion towards your pets
- The best thing for your dog at the best price
- Don’t worry doggie, finally, we got a home for you
- One of the essential things for pethood is a kennel
- Show that you love them
- A reason for your dog to wag its tail
- Give your pet what it deserves
- The perfect shelter for your dog
- All that your pet needs
- What your dog wants
- When your pet is your first priority
- Allow your pets to feel the comfort of a home
- Nothing but the best for your doggie
- A kennel that suits all the requirements of your fur baby
- They are not only your pets, but they are also like your babies
- The place that makes your pet feel secure and happy
- Help your pets to stay in peace by providing them with a kennel
- Life looks better when you have the companionship of a dog
- Pamper your puppy with a good-looking kennel
- Committed to keeping your puppies healthy and safe
- Your pet dogs must be lucky
- Home sweet home for your canines
- Who let the dogs out?
- The kennel is one of the essentials of dog sitting
- We care for your dog as much as you do
- Provide your dogs the care they deserve
- Dogs and kennels can never be separated
- It is difficult to raise a dog without a kennel
- Let your dogs have the fun
- It is not a cage, it is the home of someone who is closest to you
- A kennel is something very special for your dog
- It is not about restricting the freedom of your dog, it is about ensuring his safety
- Your pooch’s favorite
- Designed for your furry friend
Top 10 Dog kennel Slogans
- Make every day a dog day
- We prioritize dog care
- It feels good to be home
- The best practices in dog care
- The next generation of dog care
- Pamper your dogs right now
- Giving your dogs an absolute happiness
- Show love for your dogs
- Your trusted dog care services
- Doggy care services just got even better
Catchy Doggy Daycare Slogans
- Build for comfort
- The best a dog can get
- Your dog’s kennel needs
- For all sizes
- Only the best ones for your loved one
- Kennels your pooch will love
- Give them the one they deserve
- Give them the extra love
- Leave your pets in safe hands.
- Let’s go for a walk!
- Life is better with a dog.
- Love your pets.
- Loving care when you are not there.
- Where healthy pets stay
- Provide an address to your pet today
- Your doggie is worth it
- The basic thing that your pet needs is a shelter
- A loving home for your doggie
- The ideal pet care company
- The pet protection pose.
- The Safe Sitters.
- Trust the best with your pets.
- Unleash the hounds!
- Walkin’ and waggin’
Dog Boarding Slogans
This article of slogans is for the purpose of advertisement. People want to take their pets on holidays too, but can’t really see it happening most of the time. Let them know that your company will make dog boarding easy for them using the following slogans:
- A pet care company.
- Bark up our tree!
- Bone abide dog care.
- Butt-wigglin’ fun.
- Call off the dogs!
- Care. Love. Compassion.
- Chasin’ tails.
- Committed to excellence in pet care.
- Did someone say WALK?
- Dog gone walking.
- Come. Sit. Play with us!
- Every day’s a dog day.
- For all the good boys and girls.
- Get a leg up.
- It’s a dog-eat-dog world.
- It’s good to be home.
- Professional pet friends.
- Keep calm and play with the pups.
- Only the best for your fur baby.
- Pup, pup, hooray!
- Such lucky dogs.
- The kind of care your pets deserve.
- We love your dog like our own.
- We’ll pamper your puppy.
- We’re the top dog!
- We’ll make your pet smile.
- Just your dog and all his friends.
- When only the best will do.
- Who let the dogs out?
- Your dog’s favorite time of day.
- Your pet sitting solution.
In short, the dog business is on the rise and one needs to have a competitive edge and let people know about your shop as the best one in the business. Focus on your advertisements using the slogans mentioned above and you’re good to go!
Frequently Asked Questions on Dog kennel Slogans
Is a dog boarding business profitable?
Yes, the demand for dog boarding is rising day by day, which has made people realize that there can be a lot of earnings in this area. The pet care industry is thriving, and more savvy entrepreneurs are finding ways to enter this emerging market. Many people may ask, “Is dog daycare a profitable franchise?” The simple answer is absolute. The profitability of dog daycare is on the rise compared to other pet franchises. Every year more families welcome four-legged friends into the family. In 2016, the number of households with pets increased to 68%. That means most people in the country spend their money on their furry mates yearly. The way people view pets has also changed. Fortunately for dog daycare franchise owners, pet owners are more willing than ever to spend a portion of their budget on their animals.
The previous year, the pet care industry was worth nearly $70 billion, making it one of the hottest markets for entrepreneurs to enter. More than $6 billion of that is spent on pet services such as daycare, boarding, and grooming. The pet care industry is dedicated to two specific groups of people: millennials and baby boomers. Both groups are avid pet owners and are committed to providing the best care and service to their canine companions. According to one article, 40 percent of pet owners who patronize the pet care industry are between 32 and 51, and nearly three-quarters of Americans in their 30s own a dog. As for millennials, compared to previous generations, they are the first to see animals as true family members. This group is also delaying having children, opting instead to become dedicated pet owners. Disposable income goes straight to providing all the latest and greatest pet care services to their furry companions.
What is the best thing to put down in a dog kennel?
Giving your dog a safe outdoor space is a great way to give them exercise and fun. Considering the floor when designing an outdoor dog walk is essential, as it can affect the ease of cleaning and save your dog from extreme weather. The best thing to put down in a dog kennel is listed below.
- Dirt or Grass Options
- Wood Flooring for Your Dog
- Gravel, Stone, and Sand
- Concrete Dog Run Floor
- Rubber Matting for the Floor
340 Powerful Child Labour Day Slogans & Child Rights Slogans
I have a question here for all my readers who are also parents. When your child is born, don’t you start planning for a bright future for them? Doesn’t the idea of your child carrying out chores for someone else at such a young age kill you from the inside? Then how can seeing someone else child on the road doesn’t trigger you? I’m sure it does and if we won’t speak up about it, then who will? It’s never too to late bring a change and we can join our hands together to fulfill the dreams of those little kids, which are being shattered by using them as laborers.
This article of mine is dedicated to all the beautiful children out there. You can go on and on about child labor and child rights but it will only be effective once you try to use the right words to convey your messages. I will provide you with the right slogans to make yourself clear and help these child labourers.
Child Labour Slogans
Some of the child rights and child labor rights include:
- Child labour is against nature.
- Child labour – evolution stops here.
- Kids are too small don’t make them do all.
- Child labour is plain insane!
- Child labour is an illegal act.
- Kids deserve to be happy, healthy, and safe.
- Child labour is child abuse for which you have no excuse.
- Child labour is inhumane
- Say no to child labour, yes to education.
- Let children be children, not child labourers.
- Go for the goal to stop child labour
- Let them earn knowledge, not money.
- Give the child a pencil, but not a plate to wash
- A child’s childhood is for learning, don’t use their childhood for earning.
- Child labour is very tough, don’t make their future rough.
- At a time when they need education, child labour is real destruction.
- Child labour is a shame. Stop child labour.
- Every time child labour is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Teach your child to hold a pencil and not to wash utensils.
- Children in pain can never gain.
- It’s time to stop child labour and start child care.
Child Rights Slogans
- A child is meant to learn, not to earn.
- A child is your heart not born to push your cart.
- A school should be their only workplace.
- Don’t be blind towards your child, let them study.
- Buildings are built on big lands, work is done by tiny hands.
- Cheap labour today, uneducated inefficient workforce tomorrow.
- Don’t kill their childhood but help them live it.
- When they are supposed to be studying, they are working.
- Let the children be children and not make them labourers.
- They are meant to earn knowledge and not money.
Top 10 Child Labour Day Slogans
- Child labour is a social crime
- Child labour is severe, don’t make them shed a tear.
- Children are our future, let them grow
- A happy child makes a country happy.
- Enough is enough, stop child labour.
- Raise your hand to get child labour banned.
- Say no to child labour and yes to education.
- Children just aren’t prepared for hours of working.
- Teach your neighbor to stop child labour.
- Every child deserves a better life, help them to have one.
World Day Against Child Labour Slogans
World day against child labour is celebrated on the 12th of June. On this day it is an official holiday. The purpose behind this day is to stop child labour. . let’s not let this day go to waste. Try to make it more and more effective by protesting using this category of child labour slogans. I’ve listed a bunch of these for you. World against child labour slogans include:
- Let us save their childhood. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Child Labour Day reminds us of the poor child labourers that need our attention.
- Celebrate Child Labour Day by putting a full stop to child laboring.
- Child labour is child abuse. Say no to child labour.
- Tell your neighbor to child labour is illegal.
- Education is their birthright. End child labour
- Child labour is devastation, they should concentrate on education.
- Child labour isn’t the best, so give them a break, and let them rest.
- The child’s hands are too small to work; they look good holding a pencil.
- A child’s mind is very fast; let them make it very vast.
- Childhood is for learning and adulthood is for earning.
- Children are not doing fine if they are in a factory Line.
- Children are not made of wood but of blood and flesh, Stop Child labour.
- Children are precious, let them be children, not workers.
- Children deserve to hold books, not bricks. Stop child labour!
- Children have their whole lives working a job, they have only a few years to be a child.
- Children should be given full time to enjoy their childhood and study in school.
- Children should be reading books not making them.
- Children should fill their minds instead of filling their pockets.
- Children who work a job lose precious time in their lives.
- Don’t ask children to take the tool, instead, send them to school.
Anti Child Labor Slogans
Despite strict child labour laws in the Us and Uk, there’s still a high rate of child labor there. Many young kids are made to work at cement factories which is life-threatening to them. It causes them diseases like lung cancer and other sorts of respiratory problems. It would be the same as putting a cigarette in their mouth. When will we realize the threat we are putting these children through? So, let’s become active marchers for this cause, by using this category of slogans to spread as much awareness as possible.
- Making a child burn fuel is nothing but sheer cruel.
- It’s time to stop child labor and start child care.
- Studies and plays are what children are meant to do.
- The future of the nation is in children. Protect them from child labour.
- Saving one child from child labour can make a big difference.
- Send them to school to study and not to factories to work.
- If you are making kids work as laborers, you are a criminal.
- Give them what they deserve…. Give them their childhood and not child labour.
- Children are meant to be educated and not meant to be put into labour.
- The best thing you can give your child is a childhood full of playful times and studies.
- Children make the future of the country and child labour has no place in it.
- Child labour is abuse for which we cannot accept any excuse.
- Each child deserves to go to school, learn and have his own life.
- Give in your child’s hand a pen to write his bright and happy future.
- Make your child self-dependent by educating him.
- Child Labour is a crime and we must stand against this crime.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labor can decrease a child’s productivity.
- Child labor is undoubtedly child abuse, and for that, you cannot come up with an excuse.
- A child’s hand is too precious to be doing work; they look good holding a mighty pencil.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labor.
- Child labour perpetuates poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth, and other social problems.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labor.
Child Labour Poster with Slogans
- There is no bigger crime than child labour. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Taking away their childhood is the biggest offense.
- No child deserves to become a child laborer. Happy Child Labour Day.
- For a better nation stop child exploitation.
- Give your child a pencil, but not wash utensils.
- Small hands can handle a pen better.
- Send your kids to classes, but not to wash tea glasses.
- Show a child love and care, child labour is just not fair.
- Some girls cannot go to school because of child labour and child trafficking.
- Stop Child labour and give them the privilege to stand forward in the future generation.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labour.
End Child Labor Slogans
Children are the future of these countries, and they must be provided education rather than used for hard labor. To grow as a nation, it is our utmost responsibility to take care of the less fortunate ones and make it a point that the laws are being implemented and no child below the age of 18 does any hard labor. We need to get out of our houses and fight for these kids. In case you need nice helpful slogans for your placards, you can make use of the following slogans.
- Take your child’s favor and stop child labour.
- The age of learning is childhood.
- The child cries only to needs, but smiles always to thank.
- There is no reason, there is no excuse – child labour is child abuse.
- These children should be seen and heard, to have them working is absurd.
- Today’s children are tomorrow’s future.
- Understand your child’s pain and give him a chance for education to gain.
- Understand your responsibility and free your children to study.
- We should ban child labour by giving kids our favor.
- Work is for adults, and play and education are for children.
- You have the power to create a better future. Treat your children well.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labour can decrease a child’s productivity.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labour.
- The world revolves around children. Children’s future revolves around education. Stop child labour.
Stop Child Labour Slogans
Some of the stop child labour slogans include:
- Stop child labour, the future depends on them.
- Don’t be a fart, give everybody a good start.
- Stop child labour and start childcare.
- Don’t be cruel and stop your kids to burn fuel.
- Stop child labour and save precious children.
- Don’t be greedy, send your children to school.
- Stop being greedy, help a child needy. Raise your voice against child labour!
- Don’t be wild, don’t force work on a child.
- Don’t be wild, only give education to your child.
- Don’t let your kids get wages at a very little age.
- Educated childhood will ensure economic development.
- Education and awareness: The key to curbing the scourge of child labour.
- Education is our right, and stopping child labour is our fight.
- Eradicate child labour and aspire for a better future.
- Feeding a child at school is such a simple thing – but it works miracles.
- Give your children education by fighting child labour violations.
- Give your kids a good education through child labour prevention.
- How the future will be fine if you send your kids to the factory line.
- It is a shame, it is a disgrace, to have kids work in the workplace.
- Kids are pillars of the nation, send them to get an education. Stop child labour!
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Life of little ones is destroyed, when child labour is employed.
- Never support child labour, children need your favor.
- Nurture the child for the future, and stop child labour.
- Only the worst thief would steal someone’s childhood.
- Preventing child labour forks the world of a better future.
- Prohibit child to go to the workplace, child labour in school need to replace.
- Say yes to quality education against child labour violations.
Frequently Asked Questions on Child Labour Slogans
What is a good slogan for child labour?
List of Best Slogans for Child Labour:
- A child needs our favor to fight for him against Child Labour.
- Children are to be loved and pampered…. They are for sure not meant to be made labourers.
- Let us fight for the birthright of every child- Education, and childhood!!!
- A child who is in pain can never have a life where he can gain!!!
- Together, let’s pledge an oath, that child labor is a terrible crime that we won’t support.
- Every time child labor is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Let’s put aside our greed, not work, but education is what every child needs.
- Childhood is a time to learn and make their future bright, child labor is not right.
- At a time when they need education, child labor is the real destruction.
- Children are supposed to be going to school; they don’t look good with a hand full of tools.
All in all, child labor is not something to be taken lightly. It is our job to make sure that child rights are granted to them. If we won’t speak for this child labor, then who will? Let’s raise our voices for these innocent children who are being tortured and exposed to every sort of illness, be it mental or physical. Luckily, you don’t have to struggle anymore with finding the right words to demand freedom and rights for these children; I’ve made your job easier by providing the above slogans! I hope they’d be of help to you.
- Business Slogans5 years ago
101 Catchy Clothing Slogans and Clothing Taglines
- Business Slogans7 years ago
300 Catchy Health Slogans | Health Taglines | Health Phrases & Sayings
- Business Slogans6 years ago
999 Catchy Fashion Slogans, Fashion Taglines & Fashion Phrases
- Business Slogans7 years ago
151 Best Anti Drug Slogans, Drug Posters, Phrases, Poems and Quotes