Global hand washing day is celebrated every year around the world on October 15 to increase awareness and understanding among people about the importance of washing their hands with soap to stay away from germs and diseases. Germs are everywhere around us and we should wash our hands especially before eating so that they can’t enter our body.
Basically Global hand washing day is a campaign to motivate people to wash their hands with soap at critical moments throughout a day. In order to make this campaign more effective, we can use catchy hand washing slogans because people can remember them more easily.
In this post, we have gathered a list of 35+ creative and catchy hand washing day slogans. Feel free to use them on banners, posters, t-shirts etc. and share them with your friends.
Hand Washing Day Slogans
Wash your hands, spread the word and stop the germs
One hand washes the other
Use your hands to make some bubbles to kill those troubles
In all the lands, wash your hands
If a child washes his hands, he could eat with kings
Be aware, wash with care
Cleanliness is next to godliness
Two little hands, so clean and so bright, this is my left and that is my right
Your hands are lovely
Clean hands count
Clean hands – healthy hands
Clean hands are caring hands
Give germs the RUB
Clean hands, safe hands
Wash your hands and fingers for any germs that lingers
Read more: Cleanliness Slogans
Saving lives, it’s in your hands
Wash, wash, wash your hands
Washing hands prevents disease
Clean hands are healing hands
You are grand if you wash your hand
I can, You can, We can
Thank you for washing your hands
Don’t be dirty, Be neat, Wash your hands before your eat
Clean hands save lives
Handwashing Good! Germs Bad!
Take a stand, wash your hands
Wash your hands so you can stop germs
Before you leave take a minute to clean
Clean hands can stop germs
Don’t take germs with you!
Do good, wash your hands
Please remember to wash your hands
Don’t be mean keep them clean
A clean hand wants no washing
Infection control is in your hands
How to wash your hands with soap & water
47 Best World Diabetes Day Slogans, Sayings, Phrases & Mottos
There are tons of inspirational World Diabetes Day slogans that are being used to commemorate this special day annually.
Diabetes Day is a universal awareness campaign that was started in 1991 as a result of the increase in diabetes-related health threat cases.
It is held annually on November 14. It was launched by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the United Nations with the aim of preventing and curing diabetes. However, it was only until 2006 that it was recognized officially as United Nations Day.
The main activities that are carried out during this day include social media awareness campaigns, diabetes screening programmes, sports events, among others.
Main talking points include how to cope with diabetes in today’s lifestyle, diabetes prevention, types of diabetes, and how the family, children, youth and people living with diabetes can deal with this health threat.
Nevertheless, each diabetes global awareness campaign is marked with different themes and slogans focusing on diabetes.
These slogans are used to sensitize people more on this disease and help show people from different destinations that we are united in the fight against this disease.
World Diabetes Day Slogans
Despite a large number of diabetes slogans available to mark this day, here are the 47 Best World Diabetes Day slogans:
Together we can stop diabetes
Tomorrow’s prevention, today
Be well, know your BGL
Pancreas on strike
Diabetes awareness: Because it matters!
Keep eyes on Diabetes
Will you act in time?
Stop Diabetes before it starts
Insulin addict for life
Let’s beat Diabetes
Faith, Cure, Hope – Diabetes
Together let’s show we care
Bring Diabetes to light
Yes, I’m diabetic. No, it is not because I ate too much sugar.
I am in a fight against Diabetes
Not Diabetic, Just Sugar Challenged
Let’s all stand together in the fight against Diabetes
We are better than Diabetes
Don’t let Diabetes ruin your life, let’s beat it together!
A World United Against Diabetes
Keep Calm and Beat Diabetes!
I can do anything except make insulin
Diabetes kills 1 person every 8 seconds
Diabetes doesn’t discriminate
Diabetes can no longer be ignored
Manage well, live well
Diabetes must never win!
Let’s take control of diabetes now
Keep calm & Support World Diabetes Day
Knock out Diabetes
Know Diabetes, Fight Diabetes
Never underestimate the power of A Diabetic
Insulin is not a cure – Its’s life support
These are some of the best World Diabetes Day slogans that you can use on posters, shirts and awareness campaigns to show your support in the fight against diabetes and to show unity. Don’t be left out today, make a change!
World Diabetes Day Sayings
Here are some World Diabetes Day Sayings.
1) “Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have, be grateful.” -Dale Evans
2) “Diabetes taught me discipline.” -Sonia Sotomayor
3) “You can live with diabetes. It’s not the worst thing to have, but you have to manage yourself and have some self control.” -Tony Rock
4) “Diabetes is a lousy, lousy disease.” -Elaine Stritch
5) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
6) “I can’t tell you, as a parent, how it feels when the doctor tells you your child has diabetes. First off, you don’t really know much about it. Then you discover there is no cure.” – John Lasseter
7) “Diabetes is a great example whereby, giving the patient the tools, you can manage yourself very well.” -Clayton M. Christensen
8) “Diabetes is an all-too-personal time bomb which can go off today, tomorrow, next year, or 10 years from now – a time bomb affecting millions like me and the children here today.” -Mary Tyler Moore
9) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
10) “We’re all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab the frozen dinners and the McDonald’s. We can’t make it a way of life – we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.” -Nicole Ari Parker
11) “The typical response from people when I tell them I’m diabetic is, ‘Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.’ You know, I’m not. I’m a better athlete because of diabetes rather than despite it. I’m more aware of my training, my fitness and more aware of nutrition. I’m more proactive about my health.” -Charlie Kimball
12) “In strictly medical terms, there’s no difference between HIV and diabetes; they’re not curable, but they’re very, very highly treatable, and early information is power. The only thing – literally the only thing – that is different is the stigma. And we have to overcome it, because it is now the only reason people are dying.” -David Furnish
13) “Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.” -Rosa DeLauro
14) “I have high blood sugars, and Type 2 diabetes is not going to kill me. But I just have to eat right, and exercise, and lose weight, and watch what I eat, and I will be fine for the rest of my life.” -Tom Hanks
National Jelly Bean Day Slogans
National Jelly Bean Day is observed on April 22 each year. The purpose of this day is to make new friends, play games, participate in contests, and of course eat jelly beans!
In this post, we are presenting Jelly bean day slogans to help you make this day even more memorable using catchy words and phrases.
Jelly Bean Slogans
Life is colorful like Jelly beans
Happiness is … jellybeans
keep calm & Eat jelly beans
I love Jelly Beans
Can I pay you in Jelly Beans?
Keep calm & love jelly beans
It’s all about Jelly beans
You can’t live without jelly beans
Peachy Keen Jelly bean
Every day is a Jelly bean day
Be sure to clean your jelly Belly!
Jelly bean Quotes & Sayings
Love is strange and mysterious.. just like jelly beans
“My earliest memory? Trying to use a red jelly bean as lipstick.” -Pamela Anderson
“The jelly-bean eating thug says that national defense is important. But national defense starts at home.” -Dick Gregory
“You can tell alot about a fellow’s character by his way of eating jellybeans.” -Ronald Reagan
“Life without Jelly beans is unbearable”
“Life is like a jar of jellybeans, it doesn’t matter what you’re gonna get, they all taste so good!” vishal singh
“The more colorful your diet, the more healthier you will be.”
National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
National Girl Scout Leader’s Day is celebrated every year on April 22 to honor all the volunteers who work as leaders and mentors in partnership with girls. The basic purpose of this day is to say thanks and appreciate all girl scout volunteers for their efforts.
In this post, we are going to share with you a list of National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans to help you appreciate their work and efforts in an amazing way.
Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
For all you do, we Thank You!
You’re the best
We appreciate you
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of girls every day
Thank you a bunch
Great work! take a bow!
Read Also: Women Rights Slogans
Thanks for being an amazing Girl Scout Leader
Thanks! Keep it up
Thanks for all you do!
Girl Scout Slogans
Proud to be a troop leader
One girl can make a difference, Girls together can change the world
Girl scouts, where girls grow strong
Keep calm, I’m a girl scout
I’m a girl scout leader, what’s your super power?
Man enough to be a girl scout
Read Also: Women Empowerment Sayings
Once a girl scout, always a girl scout
Girl scouts: More than just great cookies
I am for every girl
Be prepared, do a good turn daily
Peace out Girl scout
Girl Scout Quotes
“The Girl Scouts is an organization that constantly gives you new goals to achieve and that’s what life is all about.” -Maria Bartiromo
“My purpose… to go on with my heart and soul, devoting all my energies to Girl Scouts, and heart and hand with them, we will make our lives and the lives of the future girls happy, healthy and holy.” -Juliette Gordon Low
“Girl scouts leave a little sparkle wherever they go.”
“The girl scouts is where I became acquainted with the idea that women can do anything.” -Lisa ling
“Make the world a better place, and be a sister to every girl scout.’
- International Days3 years ago
110 Catchy Christmas Slogans And Sayings You’ll Love
- Education & Politics3 years ago
45 Catchy Quality Control Slogans
- Health3 years ago
70 Great HIV AIDS Slogans and Sayings
- Advertising2 years ago
60 Catchy Fashion Slogans And Taglines
- Advertising2 years ago
75 Catchy Travel Slogans
- International Days3 years ago
135 Catchy Halloween Slogans – Posters – Phrases and Sayings
- Advertising3 years ago
40 Catchy Beauty Slogans And Sayings
- Cause2 years ago
70 Best Cleanliness Slogans and Taglines You’ll Love