Even in the 21st century, the world has failed to provide a safe environment for women and children to live. As an Anti Rape slogan goes “A safe society is when it’s rape free”. Rape is the most prevalent act of cruelty in the world. Rape means sexual intercourse with another person without their consent. It is almost impossible to provide correct statistics as this crime is most under-reported as well. 90% of the cases go unreported. Some of the forms are not even acknowledged, let alone reported, like marital rape. To fight this crime, which has become a pandemic of monstrosity, movements, marches, and protests are held. From these movements, Anti Rape slogans emerged. The Anti Rape slogans spread awareness against sexual assaults and highlight problems faced. The Anti Rape slogans become voices of people who are suppressed and cannot raise voices for their rights otherwise.
Best Anti-Rape Slogans
- Rape is a punishable crime
- Disarm rapists – smash sexism
- Stop rape at any cost
- Show some love to the rape victims
- Rape is never a mistake
- It wasn’t her dress; it was your evil mind
- There can never be any reason to rape someone
- Never blame the rape victim
- Save women. Stop rapes
- She was just three. What’s your excuse now?
You may want to take a look at our related posts:
List Most Catchy Anti Rape Slogans
Blame rapists for rape, Not women
Rape isn’t cool
When will your blood boil?
Look upon her face
Hang the rapist
Stand up against rape
Chop off their raping tool
We condemn rape
Short skirts are not a sign
Speak up and protest against rape
Teach men to respect women
Girls aren’t toy
Don’t tell your daughter not to go out, tell your son to behave properly
Stop RAPE NOW, no means no
My dress doesn’t mean YES
My dress is not an invitation
Stop teaching Don’t Get Raped, start teaching Don’t Rape
Respect the Sex which gave you birth
What part of NO don’t you understand?
Stand up for women rights
Men can stop rape
No more rape culture
Children are people too
Rape is a real crime
Hang the rapist, we want justice
There is no excuse to ignore RAPE
Drinking is not a crime, Rape is
Looking good is not a crime, Rape is
We want justice for the rape victims
Take responsibility for ending rape
Sex or Rape? The difference is consent
Listen when a girl says NO
Stop Rape, All-Way
Rape is wrong
Stop the war on women
Only Cowards Rape
Take rape seriously
Would you like it done to you too?
Pornography is the fantasy, rape is the reality
No mercy, Hang the rapists
Every 90 minutes, a rape case
Breasted ladies shouldn’t get molested
No doesn’t mean maybe or yes. It means No
Enough is Enough – Stop Rape
Beware of nice uncles
When rapists getaway, you might get married to one
“We had sex before” is not consent
Flirting is not consent, Silence is not consent
It wasn’t my fault
Will trade racists for rapists
Punish rapists, not victims!
Rape is not sex, rape is violence
No exceptions, no excuses– Stop Rape Now
Screw calm & hang the rapists
There should be only one law for rapists, Hang till death
Fight back, kill rapists
Kill rapists not Pandas
Say no to Rape
Rape is no Joke
Don’t hide, speak out
Punish Rapists- Protect Survivors
Real Men Don’t Rape
Rape is not OKAY!
Rape is never funny
To deter rape, punish those who blame women for Rape!
My slutty dress does not mean yes
No bail or suspended sentence for rapists
Pornography is the theory, rape is the practice
Punish rapists, not protesters
No bail, we want to hang till death
Silence hides violence
Girls should be treated as human beings first
Shatter The Silence. Stop The Violence.
Publicly hang the rapists
Rape is everyone’s issue
Death for women abusers
Rapists don’t consider a woman as a human being
Rapists are terrorists, the Death penalty a MUST
Death for rapists!
Don’t tell your daughter, how to dress… teach your son not to look at them like aliens
Join hands to Stop Rapists
Stop saying, “Don’t get raped”, start teaching ‘Not to rape’
The protests against rape are the need of time. Despite all the education, law systems that exist, constitutions that are formed, and promises that are made, Somehow, we are still living in darkness. The dilemma is that just legalizing institutions are of no use until and unless we implement them. The law is there, but we lack implementation. To ensure that authorities execute laws, we need to protest as long as victims don’t get justice. We need to raise Anti Rape slogans so loud so that every ear gets to know the pain of victims.
Slogans On Rape Victim
- Let’s make our society free from rapes
- If you support rape, that means you are a rapist too
- How she dresses up is not a sign
- End rapes now
- Rapists are nothing but monsters in a human face
- Rape is the most horrible reality
- Which “No” you did not understand?
- My daughter is just born, and I’m already worried
- Rapists are cowards
- We want the death sentence for rapists
Don’t stand with the victim. Stand against the rapist
Humanity is in danger
Raping a girl makes you nothing but a coward
We are ashamed of a society like this
Save our girls from being raped
Teach your son to respect women
Break the silence and protest against rape
Fight against rapists
Girls are human beings first
Murdering is a crime and raping?
Rapists should be hanged publically
Imagine happening this to your sister
Just hang them who rapes
Stop the silence and stop this violence
The penalty of death is a must for the rapists
We need an anti-rape society
Rapists are not human beings
Shoot and encounter for rapists
Imagine what a victim goes through
Teach your sons to behave properly out there
Let us strike against the rapists
Our dress is not a sign of rape
Short Quotes Against Rapism
The soul shrinks From all that it is about to remember, From the punctual rape of every blessed day — Richard Wilbur
Politically, I call it rape whenever a woman has sex and feels violated. — Catharine Mackinnon
Feminism claim that it discovered rape is simply false. — Camille Paglia
You can recover. It’s a hard and ongoing road, but it can be done. — Unknown
Stop Rape Slogan
Only death penalty can prevent society from rapes
Start teaching not to rape
No parent raises their daughter to be raped
No mercy for rapists
We want a society where girls don’t need to be scared
Every 1 hour, a rape happens
Rapes kill humanity
Mankind is in danger
No mother teaches her son to rape
Say- We want a rape free world
Want an environment where parents don’t have to worry
Eye for eye, you rapist?
When rapists getaway, you might get married to one
Keep raising these Anti Rape slogans so we can make a world where every woman would feel safe a reality.
“No means, No” This consent slogan is heard almost in every corner of the world. The problem of taking consent for granted is what leads to rape in the first place. Consent means that both persons agree to have sexual intercourse, and the use of force makes it a sexual assault. “Sex or Rape? The difference is consent” goes an Anti Rape slogan. That is what people need to understand. Often men make the dressing, makeup, Drinking, and even walking alone at night as a sign of consent to justify their cruel act of rape. There is a dire need for proper movements to run to promote consent as a part of Anti Rape movements.
Here are the Best consent slogans
- No sex without consent
- Create a culture of consent
- If you don’t ask for consent, then it’s rape.
- Rape and sex are two different things.
- Are you deaf? She clearly said, No.
- “No”. She kept saying.
- Marriage is not a sex contract
- A short dress is not a yes.
- Flirting is not consent, Silence is not consent
- Listen when a girl says NO
- My clothes are not my consent
No Means No, No More violence against Women
Sexual consent: Do you get it?
No consent + Sex = Rape
I know I look Sexy. That does not mean I am asking for it?
Still not asking for it
Men: Take no for an answer
My clothes do not determine my consent
If She’s Drunk or Says No, That’s Your Cue To Go
Ask, listen, respect
We have a right to say NO!!!
It’s not consenting if you make me afraid to say no
It was her choice to go out, and it was your choice to rape
The woman was born free, but everywhere she is in chains
Girls are not your toy with whom you can play anytime you want
Education about sexual consent should be given to children at an early age. It is very crucial to teach children to respect the other gender and human beings in general. It is also significant to teach them to understand and listen to another person as well so that they respect a “No”. That is why Consent slogans should be discussed and displayed to raise awareness about consent and the cruel act of rape among the masses. Many philosophers and writers have written about consent in ways that can leave an impact if someone is willing to take it.
Here are the best Consent phrases
- “If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.” (Albert Einstein)
- “A slut is someone, usually a woman, who’s stepped outside of the very narrow lane that good girls are supposed to stay within. Sluts are loud. We’re messy. We don’t behave. In fact, the original definition of “slut” meant “untidy woman.” But since we live in a world that relies on women to be tidy in all ways, to be quiet and obedient and agreeable and available (but never aggressive), those of us who color outside of the lines get called sluts. And that word is meant to keep us in line.” (Jaclyn Friedman)
- “Silence does not mean yes. No can be thought and felt but never said. It can be screamed silently on the inside. It can be in the wordless stone of a clenched fist, fingernails digging into palm. Her lips sealed. Her eyes closed. His body just taking, never asking, never taught to question silence” (Amy Reed, The Nowhere Girls)
- “I have been the meaning of rape, I have been the problem everyone seeks to eliminate by forced penetration with or without the evidence of slime and/ but let this be unmistakable this poem is not consent I do not consent” (June Jordan)
- “There is much discussion about consent within the context of sex. But consent is about so much more than that. Consent is about time and it’s about energy. It’s also special in scope. Physical space and mental space. People will act entitled to your time, energy, and space. They need to understand that they’re not entitled to these things; these things require your consent.” JoyBell C.
- “I don’t feel forced, and I know I have the power to say no, but that isn’t the same as being in charge.” Kate Elizabeth Russell, My Dark Vanessa
- “It was like I let them consume my life with physical consent, while my soul screamed for freedom.” (Haley Newlin)
Sexual Harassment Slogans
Sexual harassment is a very complicated and vast topic to cover. It needs to be talked about, though. Every action words, rewards, favors, touch, text, and look that is unwanted and has sexual intentions behind it is sexual harassment. Sometimes Victims talk about it, or sometimes they don’t even know that they are being sexually harassed. Sexual harassment is so common that every child or woman goes through this at least once in their lifetime. Yet, this topic is under-discussed and under-reported. Now is the high time that we learn and aware of our generations about sexual harassment. In this context Social-media “Me Too” movement is an example of how one powerful slogan backed by realities can help change the world and support victims. Sexual harassment slogans encourage victims to come out and share their stories with the world to help change it.
Top Sexual Harassment slogans are
- Don’t Touch Anyone but Yourself
- Live Life Hands-Free (Keep Your Hands to Yourself)
- Assault A Female, Go Straight to Jail
- Would You Let Someone Do That to Your Sister?
- Being in Control of Yourself Is True Power
- Assault — It’s the perpetrator’s fault!
- Stop Harassment
- Girls aren’t toy
- Women are more than just bodies.
- Forgetting is difficult. Remembering is worse
Don’t Touch Grab Grope or Hit, No One Ever Asks for It
Stop child sexual abuse. It kills childhoods
Are you sure only the clothes make you comment on girls? Maybe you are just a pervert!
Even a small comment can leave a deep wound in a girl’s mind
Girls are girls, boys are boys… don’t touch us, we’re not your toys
A woman is a separate entity; don’t treat her like a commodity
Think About Your Actions, They Do Have Consequences, Don’t Hurt Yourself or Others, Instead Use All Your Senses
It is highly unfortunate that we need to write about awareness of sexual harassment, rapes, and consent. In the age where technology is touching skies and galaxies and education and information is at the peak, societies have failed at providing fundamental human rights to women. Women who should be traveling to the moon are now feeling unsafe to walk alone at night for emergencies too. Children who should have exposure out in nature can’t even play at the park.
Drastic changes are needed to make this environment safe on a structural level and then on a superstructural level. First, we need to have strong institutions to ensure the execution of laws and then start educating the masses to bring change on a societal level. Protests and marches are fundamental in this regard they force authorities to execute laws and awareness to children against rape and harassment. Sexual harassment also goes unnoticed and is not talked about as much as it should. This very reason encourages abusers to keep on prey. The purpose to collect the above lists of Anti Rape slogans, Consent slogans, and Sexual Harassment slogans is to help to fight against these crimes. So be strong and don’t be silent anymore!
- 60 Catchy Water Slogans
- 75 Catchy Slogans on Earth
- 100 Catchy Save Environment Slogans
- 30 Funny Life Slogans & Sayings
- 60 Catchy Women Rights Slogans and Sayings
- 60 Great Women Empowerment Slogans and Sayings
- 170 Catchy Feminist Slogans and Sayings
- 90 Catchy Bachelorette Slogans and Sayings
- 117 Creative Slogans on Pollution
- 37 Catchy Rain Harvesting Slogans