Seaborgium was discovered at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in 1974. Seaborgium is a synthetic element with symbol Sg and atomic number 106. It is a radioactive metal that does not occur naturally, only a few atoms have ever been made.
Below is a list of Creative Seaborgium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Seaborgium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Seaborgium. Share them with your friends.
Good for us, good 4 russia! no fear Seaborgium is here
It’s Seaborgium, it’s radioactive
Keep calm & stay away from Seaborgium
Seaborgium can harm you
Let’s talk about Seaborgium
It’s all about Seaborgium
The Seaborgium, the best!
Believe in Seaborgium!!!
A dozen isotopes…. since 1974
2, 8, 18, 32, 32, 12, 2…….. Electrons!!
106….. is the number to be!
Seaborgium for future
Seaborgium for all your radioactive needs
Seaborgium, I’m an Element Not to Ignore
Seaborgium, radioactive by default
- List of Catchy Dubnium Slogans
- List of Great Rutherfordium Slogans
- List of Catchy Lawrencium Slogans
- List of Creative Nobelium Slogans
- List of Great Mendelevium Slogans
- List of Catchy Fermium Slogans
- List of Catchy Einsteinium Slogans
- List of Creative Californium Slogans
- List of Catchy Berkelium Slogans
- List of Great Curium Slogans