Lawrencium was discovered at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory and Joint Institute for Nuclear Research in 1961–1971. Lawrencium is a synthetic chemical element with chemical symbol Lr and atomic number 103. It is a synthetic, highly radioactive metal that has only been produced in miniscule amounts.
Below is a list of Catchy Lawrencium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Lawrencium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Lawrencium. Share them with your friends.
Lawrencium Since 1961
Lawrencium, it’s synthetic
Lawrencium, a man-made thing
Lawrencium, it’s elemental
Lawrencium….Actinide puzzle solved!
I’m Lawrencium, I’m radioactive
Lawrencium, research in progress
It’s Lawrencium, handle it with care
Lawrencium for you
It’s all about Lawrencium
I’m lovin’ Lawrencium
Lawrencium, Radioactive be default
Lawrencium for all your radioactive needs
Lawrencium, this is it!
It’s not a dream, Lawrencium is real
- List of Creative Nobelium Slogans
- List of Great Mendelevium Slogans
- List of Catchy Fermium Slogans
- List of Catchy Einsteinium Slogans
- List of Creative Californium Slogans
- List of Catchy Berkelium Slogans
- List of Great Curium Slogans
- List of Cool Americium Slogans
- List of Catchy Plutonium Slogans
- List of Creative Neptunium Slogans