Plutonium was discovered by Glenn T. Seaborg, Arthur Wahl, Joseph W. Kennedy & Edwin McMillan in 1940. Plutonium is a chemical element with symbol Pu and atomic number 94. It is an actinide metal of silvery-gray appearance that tarnishes when exposed to air, and forms a dull coating when oxidized.
Below is a list of Catchy Plutonium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Plutonium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Plutonium. Share them with your friends.
Plutonium, it’s a blast
Plutonium glows for you
Plutonium, lights up your life
Brighten up your world with Plutonium
Plutonium, it gives you a glow
Named after the coolest dog in all of Disney
Plutonium, it’s elemental
Plutonium, take it to heart
Plutonium…What’s irradiating you?
Plutonium causes a lot of pandemonium!
Plutonium, it’s toxic
A Smell Of Plutonium – PU
Plutonium: Not a dog in Disney cartoons
Plutonium: it does a body bad
We have a plutonic relationship
Plutonium: catch the fever!
Plutonium – It’s not just for breakfast anymore
Plutonium: the XTREME element!
- List of Creative Neptunium Slogans
- List of Catchy Uranium Slogans
- List of Catchy Protactinium Slogans
- List of Creative Thorium Slogans
- List of Catchy Actinium Slogans
- List of Creative Radium Slogans
- List of Catchy Francium Slogans
- 20 Catchy Radon Slogans
- List of Catchy Astatine Slogans
- List of Creative Polonium Slogans