Astatine was discovered by Dale R. Corson, Kenneth Ross MacKenzie and Emilio Segrè in 1940. Astatine is a chemical element with symbol At and atomic number 85. It occurs on Earth as the decay product of various heavier elements.
Below is a list of Catchy Astatine slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Astatine advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Astatine. Share them with your friends.
No Astatine? No way
What? Astatine? O yes buddy
Only At Bro
Astatine, it’s a radioactive thing
Astatine, It’s dangerous
I’m Astatine, handle me with care
Astatine, take care of it or else it will take you to the hell
Astatine, radioactive by birth
Astatine, this is it!
Astatine for all your radioactive needs
- List of Creative Polonium Slogans
- List of Catchy Bismuth Slogans
- 40 Great Gold Slogans
- List of Creative Lead Slogans
- List of Catchy Thallium Slogans
- 34 Creative Mercury Slogans
- List of Great Platinum Slogans
- List of Catchy Iridium Slogans
- List of Creative Osmium Slogans
- List of Catchy Rhenium Slogans