Californium is a chemical element with symbol Cf and atomic number 98. The element was first made in 1950 at the University of California Radiation Laboratory in Berkeley, by bombarding curium with alpha particles.
Below is a list of Creative Californium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Californium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Californium. Share them with your friends.
It’s your Californium!
Californium, it’s a man-made thing
Californium, it’s elemental
You better have money if u wanna buy californium
Californium; not what just another word for the excretion of a Californian
Californium, Your favorite radioactive transuraniun element
So Cal So Radioactive
Moisture measurement made easy with Californium
I’m Californium, handle me with care
Californium, born in California
It’s Californium, eat it & go rest in the hell
I’m Californium, I’m radioactive
It’s not California, it’s Californium
It’s Californium, it’s so radioactive
Californium, the Xtreme Element!!
If people play with Californium, you soon will have to bury ’em
- List of Catchy Berkelium Slogans
- List of Great Curium Slogans
- List of Cool Americium Slogans
- List of Catchy Plutonium Slogans
- List of Creative Neptunium Slogans
- List of Catchy Uranium Slogans
- List of Catchy Protactinium Slogans
- List of Creative Thorium Slogans
- List of Catchy Actinium Slogans
- List of Creative Radium Slogans