I have a question here for all my readers who are also parents. When your child is born, don’t you start planning for a bright future for them? Doesn’t the idea of your child carrying out chores for someone else at such a young age kill you from the inside? Then how can seeing someone else child on the road doesn’t trigger you? I’m sure it does and if we won’t speak up about it, then who will? It’s never too to late bring a change and we can join our hands together to fulfill the dreams of those little kids, which are being shattered by using them as laborers.
This article of mine is dedicated to all the beautiful children out there. You can go on and on about child labor and child rights but it will only be effective once you try to use the right words to convey your messages. I will provide you with the right slogans to make yourself clear and help these child labourers.
Child Labour Slogans
Some of the child rights and child labor rights include:
- Child labour is against nature.
- Child labour – evolution stops here.
- Kids are too small don’t make them do all.
- Child labour is plain insane!
- Child labour is an illegal act.
- Kids deserve to be happy, healthy, and safe.
- Child labour is child abuse for which you have no excuse.
- Child labour is inhumane
- Say no to child labour, yes to education.
- Let children be children, not child labourers.
- Go for the goal to stop child labour
- Let them earn knowledge, not money.
- Give the child a pencil, but not a plate to wash
- A child’s childhood is for learning, don’t use their childhood for earning.
- Child labour is very tough, don’t make their future rough.
- At a time when they need education, child labour is real destruction.
- Child labour is a shame. Stop child labour.
- Every time child labour is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Teach your child to hold a pencil and not to wash utensils.
- Children in pain can never gain.
- It’s time to stop child labour and start child care.
Child Rights Slogans
- A child is meant to learn, not to earn.
- A child is your heart not born to push your cart.
- A school should be their only workplace.
- Don’t be blind towards your child, let them study.
- Buildings are built on big lands, work is done by tiny hands.
- Cheap labour today, uneducated inefficient workforce tomorrow.
- Don’t kill their childhood but help them live it.
- When they are supposed to be studying, they are working.
- Let the children be children and not make them labourers.
- They are meant to earn knowledge and not money.
Top 10 Child Labour Day Slogans
- Child labour is a social crime
- Child labour is severe, don’t make them shed a tear.
- Children are our future, let them grow
- A happy child makes a country happy.
- Enough is enough, stop child labour.
- Raise your hand to get child labour banned.
- Say no to child labour and yes to education.
- Children just aren’t prepared for hours of working.
- Teach your neighbor to stop child labour.
- Every child deserves a better life, help them to have one.
World Day Against Child Labour Slogans
World day against child labour is celebrated on the 12th of June. On this day it is an official holiday. The purpose behind this day is to stop child labour. . let’s not let this day go to waste. Try to make it more and more effective by protesting using this category of child labour slogans. I’ve listed a bunch of these for you. World against child labour slogans include:
- Let us save their childhood. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Child Labour Day reminds us of the poor child labourers that need our attention.
- Celebrate Child Labour Day by putting a full stop to child laboring.
- Child labour is child abuse. Say no to child labour.
- Tell your neighbor to child labour is illegal.
- Education is their birthright. End child labour
- Child labour is devastation, they should concentrate on education.
- Child labour isn’t the best, so give them a break, and let them rest.
- The child’s hands are too small to work; they look good holding a pencil.
- A child’s mind is very fast; let them make it very vast.
- Childhood is for learning and adulthood is for earning.
- Children are not doing fine if they are in a factory Line.
- Children are not made of wood but of blood and flesh, Stop Child labour.
- Children are precious, let them be children, not workers.
- Children deserve to hold books, not bricks. Stop child labour!
- Children have their whole lives working a job, they have only a few years to be a child.
- Children should be given full time to enjoy their childhood and study in school.
- Children should be reading books not making them.
- Children should fill their minds instead of filling their pockets.
- Children who work a job lose precious time in their lives.
- Don’t ask children to take the tool, instead, send them to school.
Anti Child Labor Slogans
Despite strict child labour laws in the Us and Uk, there’s still a high rate of child labor there. Many young kids are made to work at cement factories which is life-threatening to them. It causes them diseases like lung cancer and other sorts of respiratory problems. It would be the same as putting a cigarette in their mouth. When will we realize the threat we are putting these children through? So, let’s become active marchers for this cause, by using this category of slogans to spread as much awareness as possible.
- Making a child burn fuel is nothing but sheer cruel.
- It’s time to stop child labor and start child care.
- Studies and plays are what children are meant to do.
- The future of the nation is in children. Protect them from child labour.
- Saving one child from child labour can make a big difference.
- Send them to school to study and not to factories to work.
- If you are making kids work as laborers, you are a criminal.
- Give them what they deserve…. Give them their childhood and not child labour.
- Children are meant to be educated and not meant to be put into labour.
- The best thing you can give your child is a childhood full of playful times and studies.
- Children make the future of the country and child labour has no place in it.
- Child labour is abuse for which we cannot accept any excuse.
- Each child deserves to go to school, learn and have his own life.
- Give in your child’s hand a pen to write his bright and happy future.
- Make your child self-dependent by educating him.
- Child Labour is a crime and we must stand against this crime.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labor can decrease a child’s productivity.
- Child labor is undoubtedly child abuse, and for that, you cannot come up with an excuse.
- A child’s hand is too precious to be doing work; they look good holding a mighty pencil.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labor.
- Child labour perpetuates poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, population growth, and other social problems.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labor.
Child Labour Poster with Slogans
- There is no bigger crime than child labour. Happy Child Labour Day.
- Taking away their childhood is the biggest offense.
- No child deserves to become a child laborer. Happy Child Labour Day.
- For a better nation stop child exploitation.
- Give your child a pencil, but not wash utensils.
- Small hands can handle a pen better.
- Send your kids to classes, but not to wash tea glasses.
- Show a child love and care, child labour is just not fair.
- Some girls cannot go to school because of child labour and child trafficking.
- Stop Child labour and give them the privilege to stand forward in the future generation.
- It is our own responsibility as grown-ups to secure a future for our children by keeping them away from child labour.
End Child Labor Slogans
Children are the future of these countries, and they must be provided education rather than used for hard labor. To grow as a nation, it is our utmost responsibility to take care of the less fortunate ones and make it a point that the laws are being implemented and no child below the age of 18 does any hard labor. We need to get out of our houses and fight for these kids. In case you need nice helpful slogans for your placards, you can make use of the following slogans.
- Take your child’s favor and stop child labour.
- The age of learning is childhood.
- The child cries only to needs, but smiles always to thank.
- There is no reason, there is no excuse – child labour is child abuse.
- These children should be seen and heard, to have them working is absurd.
- Today’s children are tomorrow’s future.
- Understand your child’s pain and give him a chance for education to gain.
- Understand your responsibility and free your children to study.
- We should ban child labour by giving kids our favor.
- Work is for adults, and play and education are for children.
- You have the power to create a better future. Treat your children well.
- We need to understand a child’s capability; child labour can decrease a child’s productivity.
- The roadway to a healthy nation is to stop child exploitation through child labour.
- The world revolves around children. Children’s future revolves around education. Stop child labour.
Stop Child Labour Slogans
Some of the stop child labour slogans include:
- Stop child labour, the future depends on them.
- Don’t be a fart, give everybody a good start.
- Stop child labour and start childcare.
- Don’t be cruel and stop your kids to burn fuel.
- Stop child labour and save precious children.
- Don’t be greedy, send your children to school.
- Stop being greedy, help a child needy. Raise your voice against child labour!
- Don’t be wild, don’t force work on a child.
- Don’t be wild, only give education to your child.
- Don’t let your kids get wages at a very little age.
- Educated childhood will ensure economic development.
- Education and awareness: The key to curbing the scourge of child labour.
- Education is our right, and stopping child labour is our fight.
- Eradicate child labour and aspire for a better future.
- Feeding a child at school is such a simple thing – but it works miracles.
- Give your children education by fighting child labour violations.
- Give your kids a good education through child labour prevention.
- How the future will be fine if you send your kids to the factory line.
- It is a shame, it is a disgrace, to have kids work in the workplace.
- Kids are pillars of the nation, send them to get an education. Stop child labour!
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- Life of little ones is destroyed, when child labour is employed.
- Never support child labour, children need your favor.
- Nurture the child for the future, and stop child labour.
- Only the worst thief would steal someone’s childhood.
- Preventing child labour forks the world of a better future.
- Prohibit child to go to the workplace, child labour in school need to replace.
- Say yes to quality education against child labour violations.
Frequently Asked Questions on Child Labour Slogans
What is a good slogan for child labour?
List of Best Slogans for Child Labour:
- A child needs our favor to fight for him against Child Labour.
- Children are to be loved and pampered…. They are for sure not meant to be made labourers.
- Let us fight for the birthright of every child- Education, and childhood!!!
- A child who is in pain can never have a life where he can gain!!!
- Together, let’s pledge an oath, that child labor is a terrible crime that we won’t support.
- Every time child labor is practiced, an innocent childhood has vanished.
- Let’s put aside our greed, not work, but education is what every child needs.
- Childhood is a time to learn and make their future bright, child labor is not right.
- At a time when they need education, child labor is the real destruction.
- Children are supposed to be going to school; they don’t look good with a hand full of tools.
All in all, child labor is not something to be taken lightly. It is our job to make sure that child rights are granted to them. If we won’t speak for this child labor, then who will? Let’s raise our voices for these innocent children who are being tortured and exposed to every sort of illness, be it mental or physical. Luckily, you don’t have to struggle anymore with finding the right words to demand freedom and rights for these children; I’ve made your job easier by providing the above slogans! I hope they’d be of help to you.
Top 6 Busiest Airports in Florida
With plenty of tourist spots like theme parks, beaches, and landmarks: Castillo de San Marcos, Kennedy Space Center, and The Ernest Hemingway home, Florida is one of the highly recommended states to visit. In this article, we’ll tell you about the biggest and, thus, the busiest Florida airports! Whether you’d like to avoid a long queue or meet as many people as you can, – this list will come in handy to estimate how crowded a particular airport is.
1. International Airport in Orlando
This MCO airport carried over 22 million passengers in 2020, which made it one of the country’s busiest airports. With entertainment like the Magic Kingdom, Disney World, and In the Game ICON Park, it is clear why Orlando has lots of visitors. Plus, first-class restaurants, stylish hotels, and a thriving business sector make the city unusually attractive regarding picking up a place to recharge the batteries.
Sadly, busy airports usually have a bad reputation, and this one isn’t the exception. The airport has 1 security line for 60 gates, and it’s laid out in a somewhat confusing way. Allow extra time for a quick tram ride, both departing & arriving and for a mob scene at the airport even at 5:30 am on a Sunday.
2. International Airport in Miami
MIA had over 20 million flights in 2019, and it is the second-busiest Florida airport in terms of passenger traffic. Great location to get to downtown Miami! Miami Airport is huge and very efficient as you can walk between terminals after a security check.
They installed some new gate security scanners instead of the old ones with a highly confusing layout, so you don’t need to take out your electronics anymore. Also, sometimes it is worth looking at the wait time in advance and choosing the gate next to yours to get faster to your gate. Food options are good with Starbucks, Subway, and other known chains. Be aware, that not too many power plugs are available, and some seats require attention.
3. Tampa International Airport
Tampa International Airport is among the biggest airports in terms of enplanements(9 million in 2019). If you consider renting a vehicle, first, it may seem like a ways away, but there is good signage which makes navigation a breeze to get to where we needed to go. Yes, it is a little confusing knowing where to go to find a shuttle to your terminal, but after a few times coming through the airport, it is really laid out well, kept very clean, and has plenty of space so that it never feels crowded.
Moreover, there are plenty of perfect dining options within the airport inside the terminals as well as just outside the terminals. Inside the terminal, there are dozens of restaurants and shops to get snacks and food. Outside the terminal at the main hub, there are more restaurants and there is even a full P.F. Chang’s inside!
4. Southwest Florida International Airport
Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW) is a major county-owned airport in the South Fort Myers area. It has a very modern design with rental cars right across the street. Navigating the airport is, as a rule, straightforward and there is plenty of room capable of accommodating the inrush of large groups as planes come and go.
The airport is kept immaculately and is well-maintained. It also features a 3-level parking deck just across from the airport for short-term parking. On the weekends the TSA security lines can be long so plan accordingly. Want to rent a car in RSW? Pay attention to Alamo Fort Myers Airport, which is a Fort Myers car rental service that offers a huge variety of any vehicle you need! Hatchback, pick up, van or Jeep – you would find anything.
5. Palm Beach International Airport
Palm Beach International Airport(PBI) is situated near West Palm Beach, and it is the main airport for the city. Very convenient medium-sized airport. What may be quite helpful, is the availability of a service pet relief station there, and a breastfeeding pot on the terminal. One of the bad parts you may notice there is that the water fountain spigots are gross. In other cases, the airport is clean. Furthermore, there are charging stations under seats at the gate. The terminal and airplanes are easily viewed from various locations, so you have to really try to miss your flight while hanging around there. Nice traffic flow for pickup and drop-off. Plus, the economy parking lot for $7 is more user-friendly than can be expected.
6. International Airport in Jacksonville
Do you want us to surprise you a bit? This airport doesn’t have any international routes. You may ask what’s the point in it then? As long as it continues to operate a federal inspection station and provide U.S. Customs and Border Patrol assistance to handle foreign traffic, the airport will keep its “international” designation. Let’s go to the benefits. It’s easy to maneuver from side to side. In addition, you may find TSA is in the middle of the airport, making it easier to get to. The area is bright and well-lit. Also, there are lots of artsy displays around for your usage, and plenty of restaurants to choose from. If you are bored – pay attention to shops to kill time while waiting.
Thank you for reading! We believe this article was interesting for you. You may leave your comment below.
Car Rental for Traveling Around USA
The movement of people from one place to another can be achieved by different means of transport. The common form of migration that people partake in is traveling and one of the ways people travel apart from by air is by road. People travel by road for different reasons. To travel, one can choose either to travel in a car or a van. If you choose to rent, you made a good choice. Because there are many USA van rental and car rental companies located in every city and state. Amongst the many, you can easily find the one nearest to you and book one from them. If you are considering renting a car for your trip, here are some things to know about car rentals.
If you are planning to rent a car for your trip, it is important to consider certain details. Some details like:
- The number of seats of the vehicle. If you are traveling as a group, you might want to rent a 12-seater vehicle instead of a normal car. Because of accommodation.
- The space: if you are traveling with family or a group of people, the luggage is one of the things to take into consideration. A 12-passenger van has more space to accommodate people and luggage. Not only that, everyone will be comfortable.
- Privacy: regardless of the length of the journey, ensuring every passenger’s comfort and privacy is important. This is why the option of vans is available for those who need it.
To rent or book such vehicles that provide more space or seats, you can visit 12 passenger van rental Phoenix AZ.
Due to the high demand for car rentals these days, car rental agencies that offer their services to customers are now available everywhere. Anywhere you are in the USA, one can easily rent a car by finding the nearest one next to them. Some popular car rental companies include Avis, Alamo, Budget, Hertz, etc.
Car rentals are not only available everywhere in the US, but they are also cheap. Although much cheaper in some cities than in others. Regardless, the prices are affordable. Depending on one’s budget, there is a car available for it. This option of car rental is better than using a taxi many times a day, week or month. You can save on expenses just by renting a car.
Access to Varieties
A car rental company means that they have many vehicles at their disposal. For those who know their taste for cars, this is a perfect opportunity to explore and rent a car of their choice. Is it a luxury or comfortable, camping, adventurous, or sports car that you want? Just name it and you can have it at your disposal at any car rental agency next to you.
One of the good things about car rentals is the services that they provide once you book or rent from them.
- The vehicles are maintained and rented out in good working condition.
- They provide certain coverages like insurance, GPS, spare motor parts, etc.
- Some rental companies fuel the car before renting it out.
- They also offer bonuses and discounts to customers.
Before one can rent a vehicle in the US, certain things are required. E.g.
- One must be above 25 years (18 years in some places). If below, a fee is charged.
- One must have an updated driver’s license and a valid identification card.
- One must have a credit or debit card.
- One should also be ready to abide by the driving rules and laws of the land.
Once one is aware of all the details involved in renting a car or van, one can travel. If road trips are your thing, you can check out the USA road trip. Remember to travel with a company, as this will make your trip less boring and lonely.
65 Best Slogans to Simplify Your Workout
For starters, working out may seem intimidating. And, for pros, it can be challenging to stay motivated. But, sometimes, the best resolution for starting and staying in a workout routine is to keep it simple. This article provides a guide to staying fit and slogans to help you simplify your workouts, and one thing is for sure, we kept it simple for anyone and everyone. So, let’s get into it.
Benefits of Working Out
Why should you work out? We have a multitude of reasons. Here are some:
a) Working out combats many health conditions.
Regular exercise can prevent many heart conditions and hypertension. It also boosts your high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and good cholesterol and decreases symptoms associated with depression, anxiety, diabetes, arthritis, and stroke.
b) Working out controls weight gain.
Exercise is extremely efficient in preventing further weight gain and maintaining weight loss. So if you’re going after that “summer body,” exercise will be your best friend.
c) Working out boosts your mood and energy levels.
Regular workouts increase muscle strength and boost your stamina levels which deliver more significant levels of oxygen to your cardiovascular system, giving you more energy to complete your tasks throughout the day. A good gym session also triggers the release of feel-good chemicals, making you happier.
d) Working out improves sleep.
Many studies have proven that a regular exercise routine is linked to better sleep. Try sticking to a workout routine for at least two weeks and monitor your sleep patterns.
If you are interested in health and fitness articles that motivate you to stay healthy, you’re in the right place.
Best Slogans to Simplify your Workout
These short striking phrases can go a long way if you’re trying to get in the workout zone. But, remember, this article is all about simplifying those workouts. So here are some slogans to kickstart your new simplified workout regime.
- In pursuit of good health.
- Workouts look good on you!
- It starts here.
- Embrace the weather.
- Strong body, strong mind.
- Fit for life.
- You are stronger than you think.
- Don’t quit; get fit.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Take what you want.
- Fitness is a lifestyle.
- It’s my time.
- Why dream? Train!
- Health is key.
- For the sake of fitness.
- Dare to be fit.
- Staying active is staying happy.
- Move forward.
- Through determination and discipline.
- You won’t regret exercise.
- Own your day.
- Prioritize your health.
- Stay committed.
- Inhale, exhale, and go again.
- I am in control.
- Be a go-getter.
- Unleash the beast.
- Work for it.
- Fit doesn’t quit.
- Losing never felt so good.
- Move and groove.
- Fitness is an attitude.
- Run toward your goals.
- Break a sweat.
- Be unbeatable.
Guide to getting into a Workout Routine:
These five steps have proven beneficial for beginners and even professionals; the key is to stick to the basics!
First, give yourself enough time to warm up, stretch, and cool down. Warmups include easy walking or jogging for a couple of minutes, and they should be followed up by stretching accordingly.
Secondly, do not be ashamed to simplify or break down your workouts to suit. As you progress, you can add sets and weights to challenge yourself.
Another useful workout tip that is especially good for beginners is to pay attention to those around you; see what they do and how they do it and decide if it might work for you. Being open to workout videos and tutorials will most likely be helpful if no one is around.
Fourth, listen to your body! Give yourself 10-14 days before you decide whether a certain workout is helping or hurting you.
Lastly, be open to criticism. Most of the time, if someone is giving you advice on a workout, it is because that person wants to help. As a beginner, not perfecting the workout is very common. Always do your research and master your body.
The bottom line
Physical activity is one of the best ways to boost our health, confidence, and physique. There are various ways to enter the fitness realm with workout options for everyone. Despite the common belief, exercise is far easier than you think with seemingly endless choices. Join a yoga class, cycle, try high-intensity interval training (HIIT), go swimming, or hey, just go walking. Exercise is the answer to whether you want to improve your body, well-being, or general health.
Allow us to share 20 bonus slogans to really get you on your feet.
- Tune into fitness.
- Celebrate health.
- Hustle for that muscle.
- Do it for yourself.
- Be more, do more.
- Dare to be great.
- Rest awhile; run a mile.
- Too fit to quit.
- Lead! Don’t follow.
- All runners are welcome.
- Push harder today.
- Energize your life.
- No such thing as a bad workout.
- Your body hears what your mind says.
- You are the first step.
- Be proud of yourself.
- Accept the challenge.
- Raise the bar.
- Be better today than yesterday.
- Fitness is an attitude.
By the end of this article, you would have realized that your fitness journey begins in your mind. The moment you motivate yourself mentally, you unlock more of your potential. Find workouts that work for you and surround yourself with people who inspire you. Be open to interesting articles that introduce you to new ways of working out and leave you with a sense of encouragement. Here are a few powerful slogans to feed your inspiration:
- I am my own competition.
- My body, my happiness.
- Never too late.
- My mindset will take me there.
- Health is wealth.
- I can and I will.
- Nothing can stop me.
- I’m doing this for myself.
- Meet me at the gym!
- My body is my temple.
- Business Slogans5 years ago
101 Catchy Clothing Slogans and Clothing Taglines
- Business Slogans7 years ago
300 Catchy Health Slogans | Health Taglines | Health Phrases & Sayings
- Business Slogans6 years ago
999 Catchy Fashion Slogans, Fashion Taglines & Fashion Phrases
- Business Slogans7 years ago
151 Best Anti Drug Slogans, Drug Posters, Phrases, Poems and Quotes