Advertising your brand to a high level depends on a few important factors one of which is the slogan/tagline you choose.
The most popular companies in the world have advertising slogans that are well-known and instantly recognizable.
Let’s take a look at the top Advertising Slogans That You’ll Never Forget and how they make an impact. Is your favorite on the list?
Best Advertising Slogans
Advertising slogans are short phrases that draw people attention to company products and services. These memorable, catchy slogans connect with people’s emotions and highlight special offers to people. So get the best advertising slogans from this blog:
- LG – Life’s Good
- Subway – Eat Fresh
- Mac – Think different
- Staples – That was easy
- Gatorade – Is it in you?
- Nokia – Connecting people
- Mountain Dew – Do the dew
- Sprite – Obey your thirst
- CNN – Be the first to know
- iPod Shuffle – Think random
- White Castle – What you crave
- Wendy’s – It’s better here
- J.C. Penney – it’s all inside
- US Army – Be all that you can be
- Allstate – You’re in good hands
- US Air Force – The Sky’s the limit
- Phillips – Let’s make things better
- Verion Wireless – Can you hear me now?
- Epson printers – See what you’re missing
- Disneyworld – The happiest place in the world
- State Farm Insurance – Like a good neighbor…
- General Electric – We bring good things to life
- M&M’s – Melts in your mouth, not in your hands
- Hallmark – When you care enough to send the very best
- Coca-Cola – The pause that refreshes & Life tastes good
- Energizer Batteries – It keeps going, and going, and going…
Note: If you are looking for Famous Commercial Slogans of Popular Brands then make sure to visit this blog Famous Commercial Slogans of Popular Brands
Famous Advertising Slogans
I have listed famous advertising slogans that motivate companies to make catchy slogans like this. These catchy slogans increase product sales by posting them on billboards or on YouTube ads. This way, it stays in the reader’s mind. So, check the famous advertising slogan below:
1. KFC – It’s Finger Lickin’ Good!
Kentucky Fried Chicken has been around for a long time and so has this popular slogan. When you hear “finger lickin’ good” you instantly think of the delicious chicken sold by the company and I guarantee you’ll want to lick your fingers clean after consuming their products.
2. Nike – Just Do It
One of the most popular sports brand of all time is Nike and their catchphrase “Just do it” is known all over the world. In addition to their telltale tick, the slogan will also make you know the brand being advertised. This tagline inspires you to buy those shoes/clothes and put them to damn good use.
3. Gillette – The Best A Man Can Get
When you think of high-quality shaving brands, your mind is instantly going to go to Gillette. While it might be the most expensive, it’s definitely the best. This popular phrase has been translated into 14 languages and is used all over the world. While men AND women now use Gillette, the best a man can get is a very catchy slogan that shows off the worth of the brand.
4. Wonderbra – Hello Boys
There is no doubt that Wonderbra creates the most amazing bras that lift and accentuate. “Hello Boys” is a slogan that was first used by the brand in 1994 and it’s still known to this day. When a woman is wearing a Wonderbra, particularly with an eye-catching outfit, she IS going to get noticed and that is what the phrase is all about.
5. Subway – Eat Fresh
Although Subway is still considered a fast food brand, it’s definitely healthier than others out there and the slogan “Eat Fresh”, somewhat boasts about that fact. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy fresh ingredients for their daily lunch? This tagline has left more and more people turning to Subway because you can literally watch your sandwich get made right in front of you.
6. Max Factor – The Make-Up Of Make-Up Artists
This is a catchy slogan that is broadcast everywhere when Max Factor is being advertised. Customers like to know that they are using the best products. Mentioning the fact that professional makeup artists use the brand makes it very attractive to consumers.
7. MasterCard – There Are Some Things Money Can’t Buy, For Everything Else There’s MasterCard
While this is slightly longer than other slogans, it’s still very catchy and known all over the world. MasterCard is a reputable brand and their credit card is very popular which they are trying to hammer home with this tagline.
8. Apple – Think Different
Apple has been known by the slogan “think different” for some time now and it definitely suits this innovative brand. Apple is always coming out with the latest and greatest gadgets, they want to be known as one of the most unique technology brand on the market and this is why they chose this slogan to capture the attention of potential customers.
9. Heinz – Beanz Meanz Heinz
In terms of baked beans, the most popular brand is Heinz and multiple polls have shown their catchy slogan is a favorite amongst the advertising world. When anyone is shopping for beans, they remember this slogan and are much more likely to reach for the Heinz brand as appose to anything else that might be on the shelf.
10. Crest Toothpaste – Look Ma, No Cavities
This slogan for Crest toothpaste first came around in the 50’s and it’s definitely one that sticks in people minds. Toothpaste that promotes a healthy smile and of course, no cavities, is important and that is exactly what Crest advertise with this amusing little tagline.
11. McDonald’s – I’m Lovin’ It
Who doesn’t love some McDonalds from time to time? They are the most well known fast food brand from around the world has the tagline I’m Lovin’ It shows this off. When you hear the tune and those three words, you know exactly what is being advertised and you might be more tempted to go and eat there.
12. Skittles – Taste The Rainbow
The popular candy Skittles come in rainbow colors and for that reason alone, the tagline is absolutely perfect. Taste the rainbow was first used as the slogan for Skittles back in 1994 and it’s still going strong to this day, with TV and billboard advertising still using the line to showcase the product.
13. Camel – I’d Walk A Mile For A Camel
This cleverly worded slogan used for Camel cigarettes was first adopted back in 1921. Although smoking is definitely not as glamorized as it used to be, the slogan is still used less discreetly for the brand and consumers know exactly what is being advertised when they hear or see it.
14. Felix – Cats Like Felix, Like Felix
All cat owners want the best brand of cat-food for their trusted feline and many turn to Felix for the pure reason that their advertising campaign and slogan is so strong. The adverts usually feature a black and white cat “Felix” caught in a cheeking scenario before digging into the delicious cat food that can only be from this well-known brand.
15. Bisto – Ahhh! Bisto!
Super simple and super catchy, Bisto is the most popular brand of gravy granulates from around the world and people young and old know this slogan. Home cooking is nice but isn’t always an option so when all else fails, turn to some Bisto for instant satisfaction.
16. KitKat – Have a break, have a KitKat
KitKat is such an easy chocolate to eat and many consumers eat it when having a break from work or relaxing at home. The phrase “have a break, have a KitKat” has been going strong for years now and this wafer bar, PLUS its slogan has stood the test of time. It’s easy to remember and it instantly makes people want to buy the product.
17. Dr. Pepper – What’s the worst that could happen?
Only coined back in 2009, however, the catchy tagline is very popular and that’s largely due to the clever advertising that goes along with it. Dr. Pepper TV advertisements are very funny, with people finding themselves in a whole bunch of crazy situations all because they drank some of the refreshing, tasty carbonated drink. What’s the worst that can happen is a funny phrase and it has actually led to the sales of Dr.Pepper soaring around many different countries worldwide.
18. The US Army – Be All You Can Be
The US Army has been recruiting people for many years now and their slogan is quite inspiring. It is telling people to push themselves and become the person they are capable of being by signing up and challenging themselves. Whenever “be all you can be” is heard, people instantly think of the army and it makes many consider a career in the Armed Forces.
19. Pringles – Once You Pop, You Can’t Stop
There is no doubt that Pringles are damn addictive and this slogan is definitely showing that fact off. They come in a range of delicious flavors and a famous, tall tub. It’s pretty impossible to have just one or two Pringles, hence the catchy slogan that is used in countries around the world.
20. Rice Krispies – Snap! Crackle! Pop!
Rice Krispies are heavily advertised as a children’s brand of cereal and in their advertising campaign, they use three cute characters, aptly names Snap, Crackle, and Pop. This slogan is used in conjunction with the characters because this is the noise the cereal makes when milk is added and kids seem to love repeating the phrase over and over again!
21. Burger King – Have It Your Way
Following close behind McDonald’s is Burger King, who has the slogan Have It Your Way for some time now. The range of burgers and other meals at Burger King is enormous, hence this memorable tagline that inspires people to head to their nearest BK.
22. Maybelline – Maybe She’s Born With It, Maybe It’s Maybelline
Maybelline is a very popular brand of makeup but it’s also appealing because it’s fairly affordable to everyday people. Their slogan is popular and used in all different methods of advertising from the brand. It’s hammering home the fact of how much makeup can transform a girl’s looks and make her look completely flawless.
23. HSBC – The Worlds Local Bank
With the slogan The Worlds Local Bank, HSBC wants to show off the fact that they are an everyday bank, suitable for everyone and who actually cares about their customers’ needs. HSBC remains in the top three banks for a number of different countries so they are definitely doing something right.
24. Energizer – It Keeps Going, And Going, And Going
There is no doubt that Energizer is the most popular brand of battery out there due to their high quality. They famously have a really long battery life. Their slogan is a little naughty but very catchy and really shows off what the brand is most well known for.
25. Interflora – Say It With Flowers
The reliability of the flower delivery brand Interflora is apparent all over the world and there is no doubt that flowers are a great way to show you care in a whole bunch of different situations. Many people know the company being advertised when they hear “Say It With Flowers” and it prompts many customers to go and place an order with the brand.
26. Guinness – My Goodness, My Guinness
Guys around the world love Guinness, it’s a very manly beer and it remains one of the most popular in a number of different countries. My Goodness, My Guinness is simple and trying to show how good the beer tastes.
27. L’Oreal – Because You’re Worth It
L’Oreal produces a number of different makeup, skin-care and hair-care products for women and their slogan shows that they are a high-quality brand. Although they’ve played with a number of different taglines over the world, because you’re worth it is their most popular and that doesn’t seem to be changing anytime soon.
28. Kellogg’s Frosties – They’re Grrrrreat
Tony the Tiger is a character that is known worldwide and he helps to advertise Kelloggs Frosties. This popular brand has the tagline “they’re grrrrreat”, with as much emphasis on the R as possible! Kids who see this advert, urge their parents to buy the cereal brand and they are definitely delicious for the whole family to enjoy together.
29. Disney Land – The Happiest Place On Earth
Disney Land is the dream destination for most kids around the world and the advertising slogan “The Happiest Place On Earth” is very appealing to families. Who wouldn’t want to be in the happiest place on earth? Disney has played with many different slogans over the world and this one is still heavily used in their advertising campaigns.
30. Haig Whiskey – Don’t Be Vague, Ask For A Haig
The very popular brand of Scotch Whiskey, Haig – have a slogan that you will not be forgetting in a hurry. When you are next in the pub and fancy a Whiskey, you would be inclined to specifically order a “Haig” rather than just asking for a Whiskey and that is what the slogan is trying to achieve.
Read More: List of Popular Advertisement Slogans
31. Carlsberg – Probably The Best Beer In The World
Carlsberg is another popular beer that is sold in so many different countries around the world. If there are any men out there who haven’t tried any of the beers that Carlsberg have, this tagline inspires them to give it a go next time they are at the pub.
32. Typhoo – You Only Get An OO With Typhoo
This popular tea brand has been around for years and they have always had the tagline “you only get an oo with Typhoo”. Their TV adverts show somebody making a cup of tea with Typhoo teabags, tasting it and saying “Oooo” with surprise and happiness. This is simple but clearly portrays the quality of the brand.
33. Jaguar – Grace, Space, Pace
Jaguar is well known for being a sleek and sophisticated brand of car – a vehicle many people dream of driving. The three words in the slogan show off just some of the key features of the brand and it is definitely to the point.
34. Zurich – Because Change Happens
Insurance is a boring topic but something that we all need in many areas of life. Whether it be car insurance, home insurance, life insurance or something else – you need to insure the things in your life that matter. This catchy tagline can give people that realization and gentle push they need to go and get some insurance with the well-known Zurich brand.
35. Maxwell House – Good To The Last Drop
Instant coffee doesn’t always have a good reputation but many people definitely have it as a staple in their household. Maxwell House is a popular brand and their slogan is to the point and basically shows that it is a coffee worth trying for yourself.
36. Dreams – Sleep On A Bed Of Dreams
You have definitely been living under a rock if you have never heard “dreams, dreams, sleep on a bed of dreams”, along with the catchy tune that goes along with it. Dreams is a company that sells mattresses and they are well known around the world, with this catchy slogan being translated into a number of different languages.
37. Hallmark – When You Care Enough To Send The Very Best
It’s difficult to find a classic greetings card that isn’t from the brand Hallmark. They are the original and in the opinion of many, the best to this day. They produce cards for all different occasions and their tagline makes people want to buy a Hallmark card to send to that special someone in their life.
38. Nokia – Connecting People
Before Samsung, Google and Apple was the slightly less advanced brand Nokia and they are still a popular brand in fact. Some of the first mobile phones came from Nokia, hence why they use the slogan “Connecting People”.
39. The New York Times – All The News That’s Fit To Print
The New York Times prides themselves on being a classy paper that provides all the important news from America. This tagline is something they’ve had for years and thanks to technology, people all around the world now turn to this brand to get their daily dose of news.
40. Yellow-pages – Let Your Fingers Do The Talking
Before you could simply look up somebodies address or a companies telephone number online, was the Yellow Pages. EVERYONE had the big yellow book in their house and the slogan is quite comical and also true to the fact that you would have to look up somebodies details by trailing your finger down the heavily packed pages.
41. Snickers – You’re Not You When You’re Hungry
This nutty confectionery brand has had many different taglines over the years, with you’re not you when you’re hungry being the most recent and well known. Their adverts feature people being monsters (sometimes quite literally) before they have consumed a Snickers. They are funny ads and the sales of Snickers has soared even higher since they’ve launched this memorable advertising campaign.
42. LG – Life’s Good
LG is a popular technology brand providing all kinds of different products for people all around the world. LG actually stands for “Life’s Good” and this is its simple but to-the-point slogan.
43. Nicorette – Makes Quitting Suck Less
When you think of aids to quit smoking, your mind is likely to first go to Nicorette. This brand offers patches and other products that help people quit smoking. The tagline is a little funny and makes people want to give the brand a try.
44. Levis – Quality Never Goes Out Of Style
Levis is known for being a high-quality brand of jeans. They use many different models and superstars in their advertising and are very appealing to look at. While they are more on the higher end market, their advertising slogan is trying to express the fact that they are the best quality of jeans you can get.
45. Kodak – Share Moments, Share Life
Despite all the new brands that are joining the scene, Kodak still remains a popular camera brand and their slogan is catchy and eye-opening. Kodak has a number of different products available and the tagline inspires people to buy them and record memories with the people in their life.
46. Starbucks – Coffee That Inspires
There are Starbucks coffee shops in many different countries around the world. They have a number of different amazing coffees and the slogan is simple but appealing.
47. Coca Cola – Enjoy
Coca Cola has had many different slogans over the years but the one-word phrase that shows in easy terms what the brand advocates is “Enjoy”, As the most popular soft drinks brand in the world there is no doubt that millions of people do enjoy drinking coca cola.
48. Red Bull – It Gives You Wiiings
If you need a touch of energy, the first brand you are likely to think of is Red Bull. While you do not literally get wings, the advertising campaign is very clever and has had so many new consumers notice the energy drinks and what they offer.
49. Lay’s – Betcha Can’t Eat Just One
When you go to a shop to buy potato chips, the shelves are heavily dominated by the brand Lays. These straight to the point chips are made up of delicious flavors and certain crispiness that other brands just don’t have. The slogan is funny and actually very true!
50. EA – Challenge Everything
EA, or Electronic Arts, are a gaming company that aims to provide amazing and innovative entertainment to those young and old. The amount of games provided by EA where you can play against people around the world is what inspired the slogan Challenge Everything and it really shows off what they stand for.
Top 10 Brand Slogans
The most popular brand is always remembered by its slogans. Slogans promote the services of companies to build trust in people and make a profit from it. The best way to make a profit is by publishing your services to people in the form of catchy short lines.
- Samsung: Imagine.
- Sony: Make believe.
- Reebok: I am What i am.
- Tesco: Every Little Helps.
- Toyota: Let’s Go Places.
- Microsoft: Be what’s next.
- De Beers: A Diamond is Forever.
- Walmart: Save money. Live Batter.
- Bounty: The Quicker Picker Upper.
- California Milk Processor Board: Got Milk?
Read more: Famous Brand Slogans and Taglines
What is an Advertising Slogans?
Advertising slogans are short, cool and catchy. They are written with a motto to promote brand services to people. It engages the customers to buy brand services as it seems attractive to them. Advertising slogans are placed after the brand name in bold letters that define the company’s product and customers.
Advertising slogans help people to remember the brand’s name. As people remember Mcdonald from its slogan, “‘ I’m lovin’ it”.
What makes for a good brand slogan?
A good brand slogan helps people recognize the company’s service. It contains three to five words that convey the company’s message to people. A simple sentence defines company goals and helps people identify the company standards.
A good brand slogan must be engaging, attractive, and small. Its main agenda is to tell people about your services for example, BMW Company slogans promote their services straightaway by saying, “The ultimate driving machine.” It notifies people about the brand.
What are the 10 advertising slogans?
Use slogans to make your brand services acknowledged by people. Slogans inspire people to look at your company’s products and services. So take a look at the top 10 advertising slogans that captivate readers’ mind when they read them. These companies’ slogans are a minute read and stay in the reader’s memory for a long period of time.
- Belong anywhere – Airbnb
- Open Happiness – Coca Cola
- The Quicker Picker Upper – Bounty
- The Ultimate Driving Machine – BMW
- Snap! Crackle! Pop! – Rice Krispies
- So easy, a caveman can do it – Geico
- The Happiest Place On Earth – Disneyland
- The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection – Lexus
- We Bring Good Things to Life – General Electric
- 15 minutes can save you 15% or more on car insurance – Geico
What are the best Bank advertising slogans of all time?
Bank advertising slogans are always catchy and appealing. It shows the safe, secure and reliable services of the bank. So, if you are a bank marketer and looking for bank advertising slogans, then look below:
- Priceless. – Mastercard
- Fluent in finance. – Barclays
- Making money make sense. – BMO
- Balanced money, balanced life.
- Fund your future. – Legacy Bank
- Own your tomorrow. – Charles Schwab
- More bank for your buck. – BOS Bank
- Money. Wise. – Continental Savings Bank
- Trust. The feeling is mutual. – BankMutual
- Friends you can bank on. – Service 1st Credit Union
What are some short advertising slogans?
Short advertising slogans are one to three words that leave an everlasting impression on people. Cool, straightforward slogans motivate people to take action and inspire them with company services. Here, I have mentioned some short advertising slogans.
- Advance – Acura
- Get there – Goodyear
- We understand – FedEx
- Rethink possible – AT&T
- We can – CA Technologies
- Straightforward – Ally Bank
- Take charge – American Express
- Turn here – Fidelity investments
What are some Real Estate Advertising Slogans?
Real estate advertising slogans are all about selling properties to people. So, if you are a property dealer, use these slogans to sell dream homes to people. As slogan seeks people attention and allows them to take action.
- Find your place – Compass
- Find Your Nook. – Nooklyn
- A smart move. – Exit Realty
- Sell it like Serhant. – Ryan Serhant
- Live who you are – The Corcoran Group
- Live where you love. – Colin Whitenack
- Where dreams come home. – Coldwell Banker
- Move to What Moves You. – Halstead Property
- Results that will move you. – Brenda Barajas
- Downtown, In Town, Around Town. – Mike Nichols
What are some Insurance Industry Advertising Slogans?
The insurance industry safeguards people interests by focusing on security, trust and customer care. It increases brand awareness and makes industries different from each other. As slogan highlights the goals of the company and makes them unique and attractive to people.
- Name your own price. – Progressive
- You’re in good hands. – Allstate
- We’ve got you under our wing. – Aflac
- Nationwide is on your side. – Nationwide
- The home of home insurance. – Union Direct
- Insurance solutions from A to Z. – Allianz
- Guarantees for the “if” in “life”. – MetLife
- Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there. – State Farm
- For all the nevers in life, State Farm is there. – State Farm
- We have a mutual interest – you. – Mutual of Wausau Insurance Corporation
What are some best advertising sentences?
Best advertising sentences cover brand services and motivate people to buy your services. It creates awareness among target individuals. So, get one cool slogan for your business to catch people attention:
- Treat yourself!
- Come clean us out!
- A sale for all seasons.
- Dynamite savings for you.
- This sale will not last long.
- Lower prices. Higher quality.
- Don’t delay, purchase today!
- The best stock at the best prices.
- Fill your closet with amazing deals.
- Time is running out on these great discounts.
What are some commercial slogans?
Commercial slogans are small, catchy lines that are liked by people. Commercial slogans convey a brand message and associate with readers. Companies brainstorm to find the best slogans that hit the target audience. In the same way, I have listed a few commercial slogans that will reach your customers and create an impact on them:
- Nike – Just Do It
- Volkswagen – Think small
- Yamaha – The way it should be
- Saab – Beyond the conventional
- Tylenol – Push through the pain
- L’Oreal – Because I’m worth it
- Harley Davidson – The legend rolls on
- Nissan – Life’s a journey. Enjoy the ride
- Bold detergent – Part of the fabric of life
- Reebok – Because life is not a spectator sports
Advertising slogans are really important for your brand and these top 50 are an example of the companies who have got it right. It’s vital that you stay in the head of your customers and a catchy slogan is just the way to do it. Whatever it is that you offer, show what the company stands for plus a little bit of personality by choosing an awesome slogan.
- 120 Puns about M&M & Funny M&M Jokes That Are Best to Read
- 320 Unique Spring Party Names Ideas To Grab The Attention
- Christmas Gift Tag Sayings & What to write on a Christmas gift tag?
- 180 Cute Black Friday Pick Up Lines [Flirty, Funny, and Cheesy]
- 350 Unqiue Quality Slogans For Manufacturing Industry
Business Slogans6 years ago
999 Catchy Clothing Slogans and Clothing Taglines for Business
Business Slogans7 years ago
999 Catchy Fashion Slogans, Fashion Taglines & Fashion Phrases
Business Slogans5 months ago
700 Best Anti Drug Slogans and Drug Free Slogans
Business Slogans8 years ago
300 Catchy Health Slogans | Health Taglines | Health Phrases & Sayings