There are tons of inspirational World Diabetes Day slogans that are being used to commemorate this special day annually.
Diabetes Day is a universal awareness campaign that was started in 1991 as a result of the increase in diabetes-related health threat cases.
It is held annually on November 14. It was launched by the International Diabetes Federation (IDF) and the United Nations with the aim of preventing and curing diabetes. However, it was only until 2006 that it was recognized officially as United Nations Day.
The main activities that are carried out during this day include social media awareness campaigns, diabetes screening programmes, sports events, among others.
Main talking points include how to cope with diabetes in today’s lifestyle, diabetes prevention, types of diabetes, and how the family, children, youth and people living with diabetes can deal with this health threat.
Nevertheless, each diabetes global awareness campaign is marked with different themes and slogans focusing on diabetes.
These slogans are used to sensitize people more on this disease and help show people from different destinations that we are united in the fight against this disease.
World Diabetes Day Slogans
Despite a large number of diabetes slogans available to mark this day, here are the 47 Best World Diabetes Day slogans:
Together we can stop diabetes
Tomorrow’s prevention, today
Be well, know your BGL
Pancreas on strike
Diabetes awareness: Because it matters!
Keep eyes on Diabetes
Will you act in time?
Stop Diabetes before it starts
Insulin addict for life
Let’s beat Diabetes
Faith, Cure, Hope – Diabetes
Together let’s show we care
Bring Diabetes to light
Yes, I’m diabetic. No, it is not because I ate too much sugar.
I am in a fight against Diabetes
Not Diabetic, Just Sugar Challenged
Let’s all stand together in the fight against Diabetes
We are better than Diabetes
Don’t let Diabetes ruin your life, let’s beat it together!
A World United Against Diabetes
Keep Calm and Beat Diabetes!
I can do anything except make insulin
Diabetes kills 1 person every 8 seconds
Diabetes doesn’t discriminate
Diabetes can no longer be ignored
Manage well, live well
Diabetes must never win!
Let’s take control of diabetes now
Keep calm & Support World Diabetes Day
Knock out Diabetes
Know Diabetes, Fight Diabetes
Never underestimate the power of A Diabetic
Insulin is not a cure – Its’s life support
These are some of the best World Diabetes Day slogans that you can use on posters, shirts and awareness campaigns to show your support in the fight against diabetes and to show unity. Don’t be left out today, make a change!
World Diabetes Day Sayings
Here are some World Diabetes Day Sayings.
1) “Life is not over because you have diabetes. Make the most of what you have, be grateful.” -Dale Evans
2) “Diabetes taught me discipline.” -Sonia Sotomayor
3) “You can live with diabetes. It’s not the worst thing to have, but you have to manage yourself and have some self control.” -Tony Rock
4) “Diabetes is a lousy, lousy disease.” -Elaine Stritch
5) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
6) “I can’t tell you, as a parent, how it feels when the doctor tells you your child has diabetes. First off, you don’t really know much about it. Then you discover there is no cure.” – John Lasseter
7) “Diabetes is a great example whereby, giving the patient the tools, you can manage yourself very well.” -Clayton M. Christensen
8) “Diabetes is an all-too-personal time bomb which can go off today, tomorrow, next year, or 10 years from now – a time bomb affecting millions like me and the children here today.” -Mary Tyler Moore
9) “I was determined to share my positive approach and not let diabetes stand in the way of enjoying my life.” -Paula Deen
10) “We’re all moving at such a high rate that we have to grab the frozen dinners and the McDonald’s. We can’t make it a way of life – we have to get back to real, simple, clean good foods. It will save our lives on so many levels; not just spina bifida, but obesity, diabetes, everything. Food is our medicine.” -Nicole Ari Parker
11) “The typical response from people when I tell them I’m diabetic is, ‘Oh, I’m sorry to hear that.’ You know, I’m not. I’m a better athlete because of diabetes rather than despite it. I’m more aware of my training, my fitness and more aware of nutrition. I’m more proactive about my health.” -Charlie Kimball
12) “In strictly medical terms, there’s no difference between HIV and diabetes; they’re not curable, but they’re very, very highly treatable, and early information is power. The only thing – literally the only thing – that is different is the stigma. And we have to overcome it, because it is now the only reason people are dying.” -David Furnish
13) “Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, brain and spinal cord disorders, diabetes, cancer, at least 58 diseases could potentially be cured through stem cell research, diseases that touch every family in America and in the world.” -Rosa DeLauro
14) “I have high blood sugars, and Type 2 diabetes is not going to kill me. But I just have to eat right, and exercise, and lose weight, and watch what I eat, and I will be fine for the rest of my life.” -Tom Hanks
- National Jelly Bean Day Slogans
- National Girl Scout Leader’s Day Slogans
- 50 Best International Women’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 55 Best Children’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 45 Catchy Birthday Cake Slogans and Sayings
- 55 Latest Slogans On Teachers Day
- 35 Creative Hand Washing Day Slogans
- 100 Creative Valentine’s Day Slogans and Sayings
- 53 Catchy Thanksgiving Day Slogans
- 30 Catchy St. Patricks Day Slogans and Sayings