Vanadium was discovered by Andrés Manuel del Río in 1801 and was first isolated by Nils Gabriel Sefström in 1830. Vanadium is a chemical element with symbol V and atomic number 23. It is a hard, silvery grey, ductile and malleable transition metal.
Below are the 13 Creative & Catchy Vanadium Slogans for chemistry assignments and science projects. Also good for familiarization with Vanadium. You can use them for Vanadium advertisement and marketing. Share them with your friends.
- Vanadium taking steel to the next level
- Vanadium, It’s a heavy thing
- Vanadium, steel lasts longer with it
- The Vanadium – The corrosion resistant
- Say Vanadium, say no to anemia
- Vanadium making steel stronger
- Vanadium, handle me with care
- Be Vanadium to be a Jet
- Vanadium suppressing cancer
- Vanadium, Agent 23
- Try Vanadium, you’ll love it
- Vanadium, It’a matter of your health
- Jet engines need me