Saving money is very necessary for many reasons including emergencies and after retirement. Moreover if you have a handsome amount as your savings, you can invest it to further increase your savings. Saving money can give peace of mind, financial freedom and can also improve your lifestyle. Saving money quotes are a great source of inspiration for saving money.
Below are the Top 10 Save Money Quotes that will help you to control your expenditures.
1) Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a great ship. (Benjamin Franklin)
2) The art is not in making money, but in keeping it. (Proverb)
3) You must learn to save first and spend afterwards. (John Poole)
4) Youth should be a savings bank. (Sophie Swetchine)
5) Personally, I tend to worry about what I save, not what I spend. (Paul Clitheroe)
6) You must gain control over your money or the lack of it will forever control you. (Dave Ramsey)
7) A penny saved is a penny earned. (Benjamin Franklin)
8) If saving money is wrong, I don’t want to be right. (William Shatner)
9) A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. (Joe Moore)
10) Influence is like a savings account. The less you use it, the more you’ve got. (Andrew Young)