Thallium was Discovered by William Crookes in 1861. Thallium is a chemical element with symbol Tl and atomic number 81. This soft gray post-transition metal is not found free in nature.
Below is a list of Catchy Thallium slogans for chemistry assignments, science projects & project presentations. They can also be used for Thallium advertisement and marketing. Also good for familiarization with Thallium. Share them with your friends.
- Soft and malleable, but not so irreproachable
- It looks like lead and can lead to death
- Also known as The Poisoner’s Poison
- It’s number 81: Thallium!
- Don’t settle for something cheap like Gallium, for your element needs use the best: Thallium!
- Thallium, the best
- Thallium never alone
- Hey hey get some Thallium today
- Thallium, killing rats & ants
- Thallium, it’s toxic
- Thallium, never found alone
- Be soft like Thallium
- Don’t be toxic like Thallium
- Eat Thallium & go rest in the hell
- Being away form Thallium is a better choice
- Shut up & say no to Thallium